Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is there any software to make aerial 360 degrees panos on h520?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am moving towards 360 degree /virtual tour technology for my business. I have a 1 click camera for making 360 photos fast for outdoor and a Matterport camera to make property and business inside virtual tours.

The only thing I am missing is software to make aerial 360 degree photo and probably 360 video.
I believe yuneec does not have any feature in their DataPilot to make automatic shooting for later stitching into a 360 degree photo but may be there is some 3rd party app that can do it.

I saw some videos yesterday how it is done on a Mavic Pro. I have both Mavic Pro and Yuneec h520. I only want to keep one of them and I am going to sell the other. It is probably going to be my h520 if there is no solution to make 360 with it in an easy way. Other thoughts why I need to sell my H520 instead of the Mavic Pro are it costs much more than Mavic Pro and a new H520 now comes in a RTK version. If I need it I would just buy its RTK version later.

Manually controlling the H520 to take the photos for a 360 is easy enough, but I find the distortions present in the E90 lens prevent a satisfactory alignment to create a pleasing 360. Even with the software correction on. The Typhoon H is so much better at this and this feature is the main reason why I still keep mine. Anybody know if the C23 does satisfactory 360s?

I may be stick with my mavic pro for now as according to the two videos below taking pictures from it for 360 panorama is quite simple

I do not believe that guy in the first video says what app he is using to take pictures for panorama assembly but you can see it is an automated process.

And from the second video I have learnt that there is DJI software for stitching.

I have just watched the first video one more time and he says he is using litchi app. It is about $40 but if it helps to take pictures for panorama that alone worth it.

I used an Arcsoft product called Panorama Maker for some years in government work and at home. It did a good job. Latest version (6) claims it does both stills and video. Costs about $80 but there is a free version that will let you test it.

Reactions: Wingman
Nice. I do the same type of work. I use a Typhoon H. I simply bought a extra camera mount and modified it to fit a tripod screw. I then swap cameras. I also stick a 5.8mhz aio camera on the setup for fpv and use my goggles for video feed. Using some velcro. I also have a mavic pro. But I prefer mount the 369 camera to the mount. Buy the extra drone and use it as backup. Never know job situation. Also nfz on dji drones. Think about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430