Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is time lapse timing adjustable on the h48o?

Reaction score
Ok forgive me guys as I am sure this has been discussed, but I searched to no avail, I did find a thread back in 2016 saying it wasn't out yet. . I swear I have set the timelapse to a 2 and 3-second interval on my H480 in the past, I even remember it being hard to find. I have the latest firmware, but when I flew my mapping mission yesterday I could not find the timelapse timing setting. I fly slower now to get lens focus issues, BUT... When I double-clicked on timelapse under settings and timelapse no other settings appeared. I know in panorama mode a little shutter icon appears above the playback button to set single or double layer (8 vs 16 pictures), but found nothing when under time-lapse in settings. Am I losing my mind? Didn't they come out with an adjustable time rate for the timelapse? Is this a one man Mandela Effect? Help me reclaim my sanity please, or at least confirm I have lost it.

Make sure that you are in 'camera' mode before accessing the settings. If I remember correctly, if your in 'video' mode, you can't access all of the photo settings. I haven't used a 480 in over three years but I think this might be the issue and if not, someone will be along shortly.

I have it on good authority (Steve Carr) that the H480 timelapse is not adjustable. I guess I really am losing my mind. Thanks Steve for confirming that I do in fact have false memories. I blame the alien implants in my brain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22