Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is Yuneec even still in business?

Reaction score
Unbelievable what I have gone through to try and get batteries for my Typhoon H. At B&H they are discontinued.
I've tried to call Yuneec customer service inside order and when I press 1 for inside orders I get disconnected every time.
I've tried several times to email customer service from the link on their site and it gets returned "undeliverable"
I emailed an older customer service address I had from the past 3 times now and have not gotten a response.
Best buy does not have batteries for the H. Only the H Plus. None anywhere I can find on the web.
WTF?

Thanks Mike.
Has everyone really discontinued these replacement batteries?
I mean, on one hand, I can see why. They're junk. 2 out of 3 that I have won't hold a charge and they're not that old.
On the other hand, If I need to upgrade to a newer Drone Yuneec is not going to be on that list if they leave their customers hi and dry like this. Not to mention not answereing their phome or returning email correspondence.

Unbelievable what I have gone through to try and get batteries for my Typhoon H. At B&H they are discontinued.
I've tried to call Yuneec customer service inside order and when I press 1 for inside orders I get disconnected every time.
I've tried several times to email customer service from the link on their site and it gets returned "undeliverable"
I emailed an older customer service address I had from the past 3 times now and have not gotten a response.
Best buy does not have batteries for the H. Only the H Plus. None anywhere I can find on the web.
WTF?
Try yuneec shop EU Germany? I still buy the parts for my q500. Hope this helps?

Reactions: Mike Irish
Thanks Mike.
Has everyone really discontinued these replacement batteries?
I mean, on one hand, I can see why. They're junk. 2 out of 3 that I have won't hold a charge and they're not that old.
On the other hand, If I need to upgrade to a newer Drone Yuneec is not going to be on that list if they leave their customers hi and dry like this. Not to mention not answereing their phome or returning email correspondence.

I can understand where you are coming from if you live in the US. I live in Ireland so I can get parts including batteries from the UK and other parts of Europe. I chose to replace my batteries with the Gifi ones as they are reassembly prices and i have found them to be a good battere.
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wingman4468
It's been said that yuneec has started shipping state side again ? Batteries aren't a problem getting, unless you want the yuneec brand, but also remember yuneec doesnt make them ?

I'm not sure if they are but, I can tell you I have also reached out to Yuneec USA several times in their Facebook page and on messages, yet, they have failed to reply for months now. In fact, I've had to file a Consumer Action Complaint against them with the Ohio Attorney Generals Office for their breach of service contract. In which as of today we are awaiting their reply. if anyone is having problems with getting repairs and or replacements from Yuncee as a result of equipment defects or malfunctions, I recommend you contact your State Attorney General's Office as they maybe working on a Class Action Law Suite on Yuneec Consumer's Behave as a result, of their breach.

Much like yourself, I think I experienced a complete battery failure, as a result, losing my drone in which Yuneec USA agreed to replace this has been 9 months ago and zero. In fact, they have remained silent..... So, I would do is contact you State Attorney General to protect your interest.

Back in the day when
CS was great , it was easy
And a pleasure to deal
with them. But for some reason things changed.
Keith Kuhn

• Sad
I can understand where you are coming from if you live in the US. I live in Ireland so I can get parts including batteries from the UK and other parts of Europe. I chose to replace my batteries with the Gifi ones as they are reassembly prices and i have found them to be a good battere.
Mike
Mike where in the UK do you get your batteries from.

Mike where in the UK do you get your batteries from.
I got them from the main Yuneec supplier in the UK but they seem to be out of stock for the last while.
I got these GiFi batteries from Ebay and find them every bit as good as the OEM's Here is a screenshot of his page.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• H Plus GiFi Beay bat.jpg
    H Plus GiFi Beay bat.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Wingman4468
I take it they have them for the H aswell
Yes here is a screen shot of one from the same seller and I also got one of these to try on my H Plus and it works without any problems. I would highly recommend the GiFi batteries.
Regards.
Mike
Ebay H bat.jpg

I support the GiFi batteries from when I started using them in 2018 in the USA. Still using my supplies and holding a charge since then.

WTF?
Yuneec US is in receivership currently. Until that is resolved don’t expect anything from them. There’s been considerable conversation on this forum about it.

Q; How long has Yuneec US been in receivership? AND, where on this forum is the best place to keep informed in those 'conversations' about their receivership?

Q; How long has Yuneec US been in receivership? AND, where on this forum is the best place to keep informed in those 'conversations' about their receivership?
Just search for the threads on the subject. It’s been a topic in general discussion for months.

Yuneec US is in receivership currently. Until that is resolved don’t expect anything from them. There’s been considerable conversation on this forum about it.

To my knowledge this is not true.

For about two hours of easy work and some basic soldering most could convert their H to use commonly available lipo batteries fitted with “industry standard” plugs.

Why people continue to beat their heads against a brick wall looking for Yuneec connector batteries is beyond my imagination.

• Wow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone