Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It Happened

Reaction score
Well it finally happened My H crashed into a tree 3 foot beside Me and with Me being disabled their was no chance in catching it (Dang It)!!! My Heart dropped and I almost felt like I had 7200 Volts go through Me again
But I"m Alive and one day My H will be brought back to life...Sure going to miss flying it!!!!Everything happens for a reason I believe We just have to keep Our Heads up and looking to the stars..God Bless all!!!Happy Flying!!!!:(

Reactions: Guest22 and Rayray
Sorry for your luck, my friend. But you have the right attitude and outlook, I believe.

Sounds like Life has given you a few thumps and bumps along the way but it has not deprived you of your spirit, your drive, or the positive attitude needed to overcome what is thrown your way. Hang in there, buddy. I'm sure your H gave you lots of pleasure, and once it's put back into shape you'll be flying again. Hope that time comes soon for you. Take care.

Sorry for your luck, my friend. But you have the right attitude and outlook, I believe.

Sounds like Life has given you a few thumps and bumps along the way but it has not deprived you of your spirit, your drive, or the positive attitude needed to overcome what is thrown your way. Hang in there, buddy. I'm sure your H gave you lots of pleasure, and once it's put back into shape you'll be flying again. Hope that time comes soon for you. Take care.

Thanks CC RIDER for the reply..Life has been some Bumps like You said but I know that I Blessed to be here.About the H well I thought I could fly it ok I guess not..I"m just glad that I was wearing a Helmet LOL!!!!! Doesn"t Everyone wear one while flying?

Reactions: Steve Carr
If not they should! Makes sense to me.

And don't permanently ground yourself yet just because of one crash. People of all colors, shapes and sizes crash their drones every day, so don't take off your pilot wings yet. Something tells me you can do anything you really put your mind to, and flying a drone could give you a sense of liberty that could be very beneficial to you.

Like you said earlier, keep your head up and keep looking at the stars. GREAT advice to keep in mind. You may be down but that doesn't mean you are out, so be sure to keep YOUR head up, too!

I know all about trees. Trees are not your friend. Altitude is your friend.
I was lucky. Only broke props.

Reactions: CC Rider
I was gutted when I crashed my first drone. All my own fault too. But that didn't stop me. I though that the drone was beyond reasonable repair so I bought a new one. That crashed too but not my fault...but DJI, the makers of the drone, said otherwise.

So, I'd gone through two drones in a month and I wasn't in a position to buy a third. So I took a long hard look at the first one and thought: 'what the ****, I've nothing to loose', so I had a go at repairing it myself. Yep, I was able to almost completely repair it. Only thing that was a problem was an ASC. The place I'd ordered one from had sent the wrong one so it didn't work. By this stage I'd had enough so I took it to the shop and they fitted the correct ASC.

Result, a completely re-built and re-furbished drone that was originally very badly damaged. That drone is now retired but I think it would still be airworthy if I charged up a battery for it.

The moral is: even if it looks hopeless, it sometimes isn't. Go for it dude!

Ok Iv"e sent My Camera to Yuneec to get repaired,hoping it won"t cost too much?Crash broke the wires from the motor to the chip I think the camera is fine.As for the broken landing gear 1 broken arm and 2 arm clips well I guess I"ll tackle those on My own. Thanks for the replys and encouragement!! I can"t wait to post some Video's... God Bless All!!!!!

Ok Iv"e sent My Camera to Yuneec to get repaired,hoping it won"t cost too much?Crash broke the wires from the motor to the chip I think the camera is fine.As for the broken landing gear 1 broken arm and 2 arm clips well I guess I"ll tackle those on My own. Thanks for the replys and encouragement!! I can"t wait to post some Video's... God Bless All!!!!!
Good man.

From rebuilding that original crashed drone a coupe of years ago, the thing I remember most is the sense of achievement! The pride in myself from a job well done when I first launched it again after the re-build...I COULD DO IT!!! From a hopeless case to a drone that performed better than ever was, I think, a feather in my cap.

Good luck with the repairs :)

Well I repaired the broken parts on My Typhoon,now i"m just waiting on the props and The clip that locks the arm.Man I'm excited it won't be long now.Woooo Hooooo!!!!! It"s always a Great Day when Your eyes open or night for that matter!!!!It just adds to the pleasure of it when You can fly!!
God Bless All....

Aintright

Well I repaired the broken parts on My Typhoon,now i"m just waiting on the props and The clip that locks the arm.Man I'm excited it won't be long now.Woooo Hooooo!!!!! It"s always a Great Day when Your eyes open or night for that matter!!!!It just adds to the pleasure of it when You can fly!!
God Bless All....

Aintright
Yay! I'm pleased for you :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval