Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ITELITE DBS Antenna

Reaction score
Hi guys am looking for anyone that uses this kit as thinking about buying it does anyone on here use it what's your thoughts

Hi guys am looking for anyone that uses this kit as thinking about buying it does anyone on here use it what's your thoughts

Hey,

I use the IT-Elites on both my Q500 and Tornado. They work great and will certainly boost your stock range. But just remember, they're directional and have to be pointed at the UAV. Plus, obviously, they don't penetrate trees and obstructions at all. I can get my Tornado out to 3k feet with clear line of sight and the Q500 to about 2k feet without losing video feed and this is without any mods on the UAV's. Good luck.

Thanks ace yes last night for the 1st time I got my Q5 to 2300ft but had lost my video so hoping this will fix that

Ok guys my ST10+ will be delivered on Monday after away to copter.eu shop in Germany getting the ITELITE DBS antenna set fitted now will I have to rebind my ST10 with my Q500

Well including the anntena set which was €119.00 euros and fitting total was €160 including shipping back to UK I bought some cool LEDs and spare engine orings so that was extra €10 euros but was quoted €150 for the main job so not bad I thought
And it was only the ST10+ that was sent drone never left my house

Ok got my ST10+ back today from Germany just charging a battery to head out and see how it goes

IMG_20170807_174957.jpgIMG_20170807_175012.jpgIMG_20170807_175015.jpg

Jafo, I was told the difference is that one has 4 leafs and the other has 3. Dont remember which one is which.

Yeah... do you think it will have an impact in the range if I paint them black. I d dont like them in white.

Also, did you have to order ufl to sma cables? How many?

You can probably find them in Black or no cap at all if that's what you want.
If you chose to paint them , just make sure your paint is metallic free.
I used the parts listed in the Mod instructions.
The hardest part of the drone Mod was removing the screws.
The camera Mod is a bit more detailed and takes about an hour.
The overall outcome has been a great improvement for me and I'm happy with the results.
:)

What cases is people using if they have the ITELITE antenna fitted to store your controller as it does not fit in the aluminum box now

You can probably find them in Black or no cap at all if that's what you want.
If you chose to paint them , just make sure your paint is metallic free.
I used the parts listed in the Mod instructions.
The hardest part of the drone Mod was removing the screws.
The camera Mod is a bit more detailed and takes about an hour.
The overall outcome has been a great improvement for me and I'm happy with the results.
:)
Thank you Jafo. I am planning to start with the Q Mod first, and then the Itelite upgrade..

Reactions: Jafo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval