Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Jumping video

Reaction score
My video recordings tend to freeze briefly and jump a little bit. Is there a different setting that my camera needs to be on or is my sd card they provided me too slow?

If you are using the 16GB microSD card that came with the H, yes it is too slow... You want a Class 10, U3 card with a write speed that is 80 MBs or better.

My video recordings tend to freeze briefly and jump a little bit. Is there a different setting that my camera needs to be on or is my sd card they provided me too slow?
Just to clarify..........you are copying the video from the sd card to your computer to view it?
The jumping or hesitation could also be from the computer if you are viewing high resolution video.

I'm using fast SD cards and still see the hesitation on playback. I played the video using VLC and didn't get the pauses. Part of the issues I've had with pauses has also been due to background tasks on the playback device. Sometimes these things are hard to track down. I transferred video to a USB stick and plugged it into my Roku for playback had had no pause issues. HD is rather demanding of the hardware.

Might try MPC-HC player. It's a very good video viewer and loads more quickly than VLC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin