Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just a Fun Aviation Story

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Those of you that are pilots have probably heard or seen this. Those of you that aren't, be aware this kind of stuff goes on all the time between ATC and pilots, and the competitive spirit between pilots is indeed a fact of life. It's not directed at Yuneec or multirotors in any way, just enjoy it for what it is.

Those of you that are pilots have probably heard or seen this. Those of you that aren't, be aware this kind of stuff goes on all the time between ATC and pilots, and the competitive spirit between pilots is indeed a fact of life. It's not directed at Yuneec or multirotors in any way, just enjoy it for what it is.
His presentation made it all the better! A joy to listen and chuckle with... great share!

I love that video. Every time I watch it I get a big grin. The book "Sled Driver" is a good read too.

I was in a C-172 one night and had flown into Sky Harbor (PHX) for a soda at the FBO. Getting ready to depart ground guided me to taxiway A8. Like a good little pilot was trained to do I asked tower as they cleared onto the active 26 (all 11,489 feet of it) I dutifully asked for runway remaining. Tower came back and advised me "Cessna 7 Kilo Yankee you have 8,700 feet from your position". I thanked him and listened to a hoard of crickets in my ear as every airliner on frequency clicked their mics in amusement.

Hard to beat a Blackbird racing through the sky! Gotta love it. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval