Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just a thanks

Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone for their input with my purchase of a Typhoon H Plus. Finally got flight today. It was quite the experience because my first flight was in the SIM (not as impressed with that.... actually I want my 39.99 back for the dongle... so much potential.) Lost my pairing in the process.

Anyway, after a lot of googling I realized my drone wasn't bound right, after I got that set.... **** what a nice bird! You can barely hear the thing when it's accelerating... tad when hovering, but wow it's really quiet. >>>>>>It's SO responsive.<<<< .

There is ONE issue I have. It's the CCC. I saw that someone did some work on a website for the H (not plus) to do CCC to do plans. I see a few finds that it works on the plus. I do need better autonomous flight but I'm a software developer as well like the previous guy so I may go straight to trying to figure something out on android.. but I do prefer to work on a PC. Thanks again everyone. It's not 100% for the purpose I was hoping but so close and doesn't say DJI on the side.

Reactions: Steve Carr
You might try to email Eric Emmanuel. I don't know if this will work with the H Plus. The UAV Toolbox has never been updated to work on the Plus.

The main difference between H and H + is that the files with route data in H are visible, while in H + I can not find these files, they are probably hidden and without root we will not do anything. In H + there are files with the name of the CCC route, but I did not find there information about the coordinates or gimbal position, there is a path to the hidden file. If you had access to these data files, writing a program would not be a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech