Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just a thought.......

Reaction score
Was on another forum discussing 3rd party apps being loaded to the ST16.Although it is not recommended, i suggested this.....

Since there is no sim card, It would be cool to be able to live stream somehow.This would require more horsepower(not sure on the internal processor). By maybe somehow tethering to your smartphone via a local LAN. I actually do this to some degree already with my Cannon 7D and a MOBI wireless card. The phone would actually have to do most the work.

Something Yuneec should consider..

dont belive this is possible since the wifi has to be used for your camera connection to the drone .
only other way to live stream would be to connect to the hdmi port with a device that has its own software .

Have you considered using the HDMI output of the ST16?

Honestly if I’m flying a TH then I’m not keen on that limited compute power of the Android tablet competing my flight controls with other apps.

Have you considered using the HDMI output of the ST16?

Honestly if I’m flying a TH then I’m not keen on that limited compute power of the Android tablet competing my flight controls with other apps.
Ecactly,

Not sure which processor it's running. If it were to say be the same processor as my note 8, i would not have a problem. Will have to look in to seeing if my usb can go both ways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33