Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just joined the H520 Club last week

Reaction score
I got a good deal on a used H520 with the E90 camera, 6 batteries and some extras, so added it to my fleet of H480, and H920+.
A few comments, questions....The stock Yuneec HV chargers do not have a storage mode and I can't find any HV520/Plus cables for my good chargers, so decided to build a pair based on the post by "claudius62" so currently waiting on the special connectors to arrive.
The first 2 test flights went fine but noticed a "jerkiness" in the pitch and roll compared to the H480 (understand that the 520 does not have the exp curve settings visible like the 480)
1) Is there any possibility that Yuneec may allow exp curve settings on the pitch/roll/yaw?
2) Really miss the "cruise" function that is on the 480 - is there any hope that this could be an added feature to the 520 in a future upgrade?
3) Considering extra HV batteries - anyone have an opinion on the Venom 7300mah battery?
Venom 7300HV.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome to the club :)

Very good questions, something we've been asking for a long time. They will be implemented? who knows :rolleyes:

I think it's strange that you can't find adapter cables, they've been around for a long time, including ebay. I bought mine in Germany, you're not that far away. These are them. Do not go crazy, they have many things jejeje copter.eu - The YUNEEC Experts

In other threads we are talking about batteries, although I think not those in particular. Look for a little.

You'll tell us about the new little orange bird.

Greetings

Reactions: Ffrobbyrob
You may think I am in London UK, but I'm in London Canada.... so, not that close ;) I saw the German copter source for the cables, but.... It seems that the US manufacturer of these cables has stopped, according to Carolina Dronz and Vertigo Drones. I asked Venom and they said they only make the H480 cables.

Since this battery is fairly new there may not be a lot of actual field experience to find yet.

I am anxious to try to do some 3D mapping with the 520, terrain, buildings, ruins etc. But don't know which 3D photo service to choose?

Vertigo Drones sells the cable but they list it as out of stock for 3-4 weeks.

Well, I didn't know there was another London in Canada, but instead of raining a lot, it will snow a lot, won't it? ? ??

I am anxious to try to do some 3D mapping with the 520, terrain, buildings, ruins etc. But don't know which 3D photo service to choose?

We also have 2 or 3 threads that talk about it, take a look at them. Colleagues have worked on this topic providing a lot of information.

As a newbie to this drone, you know, it's always a good habit to read the manual, it's not that long and you can also look at the thread of basic procedures we have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval