Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lake Apopka Video Sunset

@DoomMeister
Hey, nice pic! Sitting here looking at it doesn't make me feel cold at all, hmmm I wonder why? Oh highs today 82°:p

@DoomMeister
Hey, nice pic! Sitting here looking at it doesn't make me feel cold at all, hmmm I wonder why? Oh highs today 82°:p
Our highs over here is 75 deg. No snow, rain, hail, wind, clouds(wish we had them). Only the sun comes out to show its face. the only downside is..........can't actually think of any. Oh well.

Our highs over here is 75 deg. No snow, rain, hail, wind, clouds(wish we had them). Only the sun comes out to show its face. the only downside is..........can't actually think of any. Oh well.

The part that stinks is that I am normally about 25 minutes north of @AH-1G and @Ty Pilot at this time of the year so this is just some of our good natured banter. I’m stuck in Michigan until at least January due to my recent back surgery.

Come to think of it someone posted something about wishing they had more middle digits just recently. It wasn’t me ... but :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mr. I and AH-1G
The part that stinks is that I am normally about 25 minutes north of @AH-1G and @Ty Pilot at this time of the year so this is just some of our good natured banter. I’m stuck in Michigan until at least January due to my recent back surgery.

Come to think of it someone posted something about wishing they had more middle digits just recently. It wasn’t me ... but :rolleyes:

Mend quick!

Mend quick!

Thanks NWP! I find out more next Tuesday after an X-ray and 4 week follow up with the surgeon. Wouldn’t even be that bad if I could go out and enjoy doing some cold weather stuff like skating, snowmobiling, skiing and such.

I also have all the fingers I need and they form a friendly wave to those everywhere.
:):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::)

Keep us informed @DoomMeister.
BTW, isn't it better to be in warmer weather for recovery?
Your doctor needs to prescribe this therapeutic prescription. :rolleyes:

Keep us informed @DoomMeister.
BTW, isn't it better to be in warmer weather for recovery?
Your doctor needs to prescribe this therapeutic prescription. :rolleyes:

The problem is closing the house in Michigan, loading the van, the 5 or 6 day drive (my wife’s mom can’t ride more than 5 or 6 hours a day), then opening the house in Florida. Hope to be healed enough by January to accomplish those basics.

Thanks to all for the well wishes!!!

Not seeking sympathy, just be glad to get back to normal. I’m not used to being a do nothing. Plus being cooped up with two women all the time is not good for a man’s mental condition. o_O

Last edited:
The problem is closing the house in Michigan, loading the van, the 5 or 6 day drive (my wife’s mom can’t ride more than 5 or 6 hours a day), then opening the house in Florida. Hope to be healed enough by January to accomplish those basics.

Thanks to all for the well wishes!!!

Not seeking sympathy, just be glad to get back to normal. I’m not used to being a do nothing. Plus being cooped up with two women all the time is not good for a man’s mental condition. o_O

We'll see ya when you get here. BTW, I fully understand what your saying: Until recently I was cooped up with the wife and two daughters; and twice a year the mother and sister in laws were here - can make a man go nuts.

Thanks NWP! I find out more next Tuesday after an X-ray and 4 week follow up with the surgeon. Wouldn’t even be that bad if I could go out and enjoy doing some cold weather stuff like skating, snowmobiling, skiing and such.

I also have all the fingers I need and they form a friendly wave to those everywhere.
:):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::):cool::)

That old saying... Lemonade from lemons, something like that, may apply here.

I see your 'situation' as an excuse, I mean opportunity! If you don't already have something on the order of a Hubsan 107 (with prop guard and extra batteries) I see no reason not to get one so you can practice your precision landings while sitting on your duff watching the tube.

If you really want to drive your 'women' crazy, find that special vase that's just big enough [for the Hubsan, in my case]. Amazing how much fun it is to astonish all around as you drop your little craft into that prize decorative!

Attachments

• Hubsan-Vase1.jpg
    Hubsan-Vase1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Hubsan-Vase2.jpg
    Hubsan-Vase2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Hubsan-Vase3.jpg
    Hubsan-Vase3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: AeriaL
My mother now lives with us, arrrrggggg (going on the 3rd year), she's an extrovert! Talk,talk, talk, about nothing! :eek:o_O:eek:o_O:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval