Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8817
  • Start date
I like it. The only thing I would do is to try to avoid hard transitions. Use a short, soft fade. Hard transitions can be nice for dramatic purposes, but too many in a row can draw away from the feeling or mood.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Very beautiful and scenic place. Yea I like your mansion too!;) Do you have any stills of this place?

It's a beautiful video and a good length. I agree with Murray. I like to use cross-fades to transition between scenes.
I'm curious about the rendering. The resolution shows it's 3840x2160@60fps. When I play it at full screen the video is not crisp. Are you using a lower bit rate to render? Why not use the same frame rate as the video was recorded?

Reactions: Bosse_A
Ah. Ok that explains it. You can't really upgrade video. It's better to film it in 4K and downgrade it if you need to.

Reactions: Bosse_A
It's been a long time since I posted my last video, but I finally managed to make another one and im quiet happy with it. :)

The reason why I haven't been doing videos is rather sad though. Unfortunatly my HDD and my backup HDD died, taking the footage of 40 flights (several hundred GB's of irretrievably material) with them.
Therefore i cannot recommend you enough to have more than two copies of your data, it's really bad to loose so much work within minutes :(

Well, lesson learned I guess. o_O

The video I'm presenting you was shot at the Langbath See (Lake Langbath) in Upper Austria (details in the video description).

Since I'm really looking forward to improve my videos, I'll be open for every critic and feedback you have.

Enough with words, enjoy watching! :D

If you still
It's been a long time since I posted my last video, but I finally managed to make another one and im quiet happy with it. :)

The reason why I haven't been doing videos is rather sad though. Unfortunatly my HDD and my backup HDD died, taking the footage of 40 flights (several hundred GB's of irretrievably material) with them.
Therefore i cannot recommend you enough to have more than two copies of your data, it's really bad to loose so much work within minutes :(

Well, lesson learned I guess. o_O

The video I'm presenting you was shot at the Langbath See (Lake Langbath) in Upper Austria (details in the video description).

Since I'm really looking forward to improve my videos, I'll be open for every critic and feedback you have.

If you still have the bad hard drives, and the platters are not damages, you can take the controller board off of another of the same type hard srive and recover your lost files. Nice video.

Beautiful stuff! Nice use of reflections. Great music choice.
We've been to that area, Attersee and Mondsee but not Langbathsee. We were enchanted by the beauty of that area.
So the video was shot in 1080p and rendered in 4K 60fps. Interesting choices. As Steve said, it's usually better to shoot in 4K and render in 1080p or 4K. You loose the benefit of 60fps but get a better looking images. Sunlight greatly improves sharpness by allowing lower ISO settings. Sunlight also improves colors immensely.
Keep posting. I hope to see more from you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval