Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

last 2 flights 2 crashes

Reaction score
Have had 2 bad crashes with my last 2 flights. 1st crash been flying on the 3rd battery then just a total loss of controls. Sitting at about 50 feet creeping slowly away from us, we're trying anything then it takes a nose dive. After a major repair job, all new updates, calibrations I's dotted T's crossed, out I go again, compass cal. start-up, warm up good to go, nice easy flight out about 40 ft. high 500 ft. out coming back around 100 ft. from me it does a little wobble then takes a nose dive. This machine is about a year old many great flights except the last 2, last flight 19 sats 4mph wind clear skies ??? where should I send my telemetry data to see just what is going on with this unit? I will do the repairs again but worried about the same thing happing again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just a wild a$$ed guess but it sounds like something in the board is failing after heating up during use.

Upload the telemetry here. Include the telemetry and remote folders. Zip them, then add ‘.txt’ to the end and upload using the upload file button.

Just a wild a$$ed guess but it sounds like something in the board is failing after heating up during use.

I suspect a poor solder point on the main board. The flight control board connection can be not seated properly as well. You’d almost have to do a full test on the ground and run full throttle till it failed again to trouble shoot. When you say nose dive, that sounds like a full shut down so it could be in the power switch possibly. Check the obvious like the main power wire at the internal battery connector and make sure that’s properly connected also.

Thanks when I get home I will work on down loading the telemetry file.And when it was going down it was under power. The first time it screamed full power like it was trying to head to ****.Second time it stayed under power but not full speed.

That’s not good as it’s starting to sound like a command and control issue, meaning auto pilot/flight control.

You also need to check the ST16 controls very carefully to make certain the sticks are not getting erratic. Check them in Hardware Monitor.
The telemetry files from the last couple of flights may be helpful in diagnosing the problem.

thank you, everyone, I use this for work lucky enough the last 2 flights and crashes were not work-related, I have just bought another "H" and I will use the other one for parts, I have faith in the "H's" this one has had enough flights on her she's time to be put down

thank you, everyone, I use this for work lucky enough the last 2 flights and crashes were not work-related, I have just bought another "H" and I will use the other one for parts, I have faith in the "H's" this one has had enough flights on her she's time to be put down

Are you saying that her is already a “Typhoon Boneyard”?

When do the tours commence?

[emoji41]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval