Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Last Circus Train

Reaction score
There is not really anything special about this vid. I used my Typhoon to shoot the Ringling Bros. Circus Train coming to my town for the last time. The part that I think is neat is that the wind was blowing nearly 20 MPH, with gusts well above that and the Typhoon was very steady through it all. Note the trees below the copter.

That's what I love about my Typhoon H! The gimbal is rock solid no matter how fast the wind is blowing! Looks like the camera is on a giant tripod!!

I'm pretty amazed by the stability as well...and it's windy here in Newfoundland a lot, so it's something I really love about this rig.

Change is inevitable. Some change seems slow, some seems fast.
I am so sad that the Greatest Show on Earth is shutting down. Soon only memories and ghosts from the past will remain.
Like your video...

There is not really anything special about this vid. I used my Typhoon to shoot the Ringling Bros. Circus Train coming to my town for the last time. The part that I think is neat is that the wind was blowing nearly 20 MPH, with gusts well above that and the Typhoon was very steady through it all. Note the trees below the copter.

Be quicker to push the *** train, do they always go so slow?

Shucks! I was hoping to see a giraffe head sticking out or lions in cages. Shucks. Great stability in the wind, though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my