Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LED's

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
What the one in the back under the battery (the main ?) also would anyone have the part numbers for all ?

Need ths H+, I had seen that and cant

Would need to know, A if thats what l'm after ? (the LED @ the back below the battery)
B if that would work on the H+ ?
You might try YUNTYHP121.
The H+ only uses LED’s under the motors.

Attachments

• H MaintenanceGuide v0.5.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: Steve Carr
The H + says it on the front of the aircraft Typhoon H
PLUS

s-l1600.jpg

Did your H Plus come with the RealSense module, or did you add RealSense yourself? If you bought this used, someone added the tricolor LED as the stock H Plus does not have one under the battery. I don’t believe the version of RealSense for the H Plus has the translucent cover for a Main LED either. I’m sure an H Plus owner should be able to verify my information.

Watch this starting at 11:00 and look for a Main LED under the battery. You will find it conspicuously missing.

Last edited:
Did your H Plus come with the RealSense module, or did you add RealSense yourself? If you bought this used, someone added the tricolor LED as the stock H Plus does not have one under the battery. I don’t believe the version of RealSense for the H Plus has the translucent cover for a Main LED either. I’m sure an H Plus owner should be able to verify my information.

Watch this starting at 11:00 and look for a Main LED under the battery. You will find it conspicuously missing.
They both were bought brand new, the one with no light had crashed on a fly away and l replaced one complete motor arm, and main board, what l'm really after is what its called so l can replace it ? Oh, and yes they both have real sense.

Do you have a picture of the defective one? Do you find it listed in the illustrated parts list in the Maintenance Manual I attached in the earlier post?

My H+ has this light panel under the battery. When you power the aircraft, it quickly flashes red, purple, then solid blue. It stays with blue after that and I’ve never noticed it changing color, but I’m paying attention to the motor lights. I’m not sure I could see it very well while the aircraft is flying.

C216736F-0143-453B-AF4F-BD951BAAD7DE.jpeg

My H+ has this light panel under the battery. When you power the aircraft, it quickly flashes red, purple, then solid blue. It stays with blue after that and I’ve never noticed it changing color, but I’m paying attention to the motor lights. I’m not sure I could see it very well while the aircraft is flying.

View attachment 20415
Hi Fred, would you what its called ? Never seen those other colors though ?

Do you have a picture of the defective one? Do you find it listed in the illustrated parts list in the Maintenance Manual I attached in the earlier post?
Its all fixed, but seeing as l need to replace one of the motor arm LED's (white one) once l get the lamp shade puller, l'll get to the bottom of it ?

Hi Fred, would you what its called ? Never seen those other colors though ?

Not offhand.

When you power up, when it makes the rising trill, watch closely. It very quickly flashes red, purple, then solid blue. If it’s already blue you missed it.

Last edited:
Not offhand.

When you power up, when it makes the rising trill, watch closely. It very quickly flashes red, purple, the solid blue. If it’s already blue you missed it.
Yep your correct, l can see why l never noticed it before ? Another thing l noticed while looking closer that light in on the real sense, so now I'm going to see if the real sense is actually on to see if thats whats up ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval