Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Let's see what type of footage your getting with the H

Filmora isn't a bad product for the price. I have used it quite a lot. Most of the time I use PowerDirector 15 but it is more difficult to use.

Reactions: TyphoonTom91
Filmora isn't a bad product for the price. I have used it quite a lot. Most of the time I use PowerDirector 15 but it is more difficult to use.
That's great to know is the price similar? I'd like too look around a little before I spend on the first program I use!

That's great to know is the price similar? I'd like too look around a little before I spend on the first program I use!
I've used several programs. Filmora was one of the first that I actually paid for. I recently did the upgrade for it and still use it when I'm in a hurry. I stopped using it when I started filming in 4K because it wouldn't render 4k. Since then they have made improvements and it works fine now.
Forget about all the fancy effects and fluff. I rarely use anything other than fade-in to start, fade-out to end and cross fade to blend the transition between clips. I like PowerDirector as well, but it takes a powerful pc and video card to make it work with 4K.

[QUOTE="TyphoonTom91, post: 88446, member: 8608"
Fist thing I'd say is, if you want to be taken seriously, use a song that has less graphic lyrics. Remember who may be watching your video. Personally I find if the lyrics need to have fowl language, the artist has no talent as anyone can swear. Unfortunately I didn't get anything from the video as the lyrics made me stop watching it. As for what to use for the edit....it's a @Steve Carr thing

Fist thing I'd say is, if you want to be taken seriously, use a song that has less graphic lyrics. Remember who may be watching your video. Personally I find if the lyrics need to have fowl language, the artist has no talent as anyone can swear. Unfortunately I didn't get anything from the video as the lyrics made me stop watching it. As for what to use for the edit....it's a @Steve Carr thing
I'll would have to rely on someones judgement for the lyrics. I can hear music but not the voices. If @Rayray or @BobW55 finds this offensive it will be removed. That's the rules of the forum.

Gnarabup Point, Western Australia.

Make sure you choose an HD option, YouTube defaults to lowest.

I've used several programs. Filmora was one of the first that I actually paid for. I recently did the upgrade for it and still use it when I'm in a hurry. I stopped using it when I started filming in 4K because it wouldn't render 4k. Since then they have made improvements and it works fine now.
Forget about all the fancy effects and fluff. I rarely use anything other than fade-in to start, fade-out to end and cross fade to blend the transition between clips. I like PowerDirector as well, but it takes a powerful pc and video card to make it work with 4K.
I started using Filmora about a fortnight ago...and paid for it! That's the first time I've parted with cash for an editor. I did try to use Davinci Resolve but, no matter what I did, I couldn't get a rendered video from TH footage that didn't stutter...probably because my tired old computer didn't quite have the legs for it. I also tried the free version of Lightworks but they upgraded it about a fortnight ago and now you can't render above 720p in the free version. That's why I took a look at Filmora and bought it.

Here is a swift video edited in Filmora. It's my first edit using this software so I know I can improve on it when I get more experience with it.

Here's a video I shot a few weeks ago. I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 14 to do the editing. If you have 4k viewing capability, be sure to select it for this video.

Reactions: Steve Edwards
Hi John, I did no post, other than cut the length. No filters, locked white balance, but I'm unsure of the exposure. The other segment is at my YouTube channel. Paul Denoncour

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1