Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Let's talk big game...

RPR

Reaction score
When, I started in the drone business, I flew a Mavic Pro. I was the small fish in the big pond, swimming my way towards the big league, but the more I swam the more, I got disappointed, because I was always told that one must own a big drone, because bigger is better. Not really the case, and if you are like me 5 years ago, and you want to break through the industry, HUSTLE! I have seen other drone operators riding their high horses talking big game, don't be that guy, be humble, because you will never know, who you will meet, and that person could the owner of the NY Jets, and he wants you take a series of photos of his estate in the Hampton's, and that contract small contract can open doors and lead to something bigger. There is not secret sauce to my journey, I buy Peet's Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods in boxes, I sleep late learning new stuff, my product turn around is within 24hrs or less, and I do all of my production manually.

Now my question is this... Can one acquire big contracts by flying a Mantis Q, Breeze 4K, Q500, Typhoon H and H Plus? You best believe it... Because, it all depends on your hustle..

And I thought my house was large!;)
Beautiful place to have a second or third home.

I have taken similar video of my home with an H Plus. After watching your video I realized I'm going to need to find an app that can brush up my video. Anyone know of an app that can pull off magic? Make a trailer house turn into a mansion. [emoji23]

Very nice video and storyline.

I have taken similar video of my home with an H Plus. After watching your video I realized I'm going to need to find an app that can brush up my video. Anyone know of an app that can pull off magic? Make a trailer house turn into a mansion. [emoji23]

Very nice video and storyline.
how much money do you want to spend?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval