Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

licence

If so new rules are comming so i would wait.. i think it will be more clear what they are in september.

Im thinking of upgrading to a typhon plus.If I do what licenses to I need?
What are you presently flying? If you are using a Typhoon H there should be no difference, and the same if you are presently using one from the Q500 series.

We have several members from the UK that are well versed on current and future regulations there.

Im thinking of upgrading to a typhon plus.If I do what licenses to I need?
Hobbyist or for career? If hobbyist then it's just register, answer a quiz and pay a fee, you will get a flight number emailed to you. But your upgrading to I take you already registered or not flown since last November?

If you in
What are you presently flying? If you are using a Typhoon H there should be no difference, and the same if you are presently using one from the Q500 series.

We have several members from the UK that are well versed on current and future regulations there.
If you're in UK go to the civil aviation website and you can do the test there it's just basic common sense and drone knowledge and if you pass it cost you £9

If you inIf you're in UK go to the civil aviation website and you can do the test there it's just basic common sense and drone knowledge and if you pass it cost you £9
I have a mantis at the moment so its a bit of a step up but I have the bug and wanna do more

Reactions: DoomMeister
@Mrgs1 are you guys gonna use the up and comming EU rules or are you gonna do youre own thing in the UK? With brexit and all..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me