Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lipo batteries.

Reaction score
Hi guys I have Q500 and I am keeping my batteries kept in the fridge as it heat wave conditions here in Qld Australia at the moment is this a good idea or not as I can keep them in the carry box as that is insulted but it is hot 40 Celsius in the house. Cheers fellow pilots
Mark

I would guess it's better to keep the cool rather than hot. You just need to allow them to warm up before charging and using.

Hi guys I have Q500 and I am keeping my batteries kept in the fridge as it heat wave conditions here in Qld Australia at the moment is this a good idea or not as I can keep them in the carry box as that is insulted but it is hot 40 Celsius in the house. Cheers fellow pilots
Mark
Hi Mark, Rob , Oxenford. Qld. have just joined the site. side question. hunting for extra batteries for my q500. any ideas for our side of the planet ( posting batteries from OS is like doing the milk run through a mine field)

Hi Mark, Rob , Oxenford. Qld. have just joined the site. side question. hunting for extra batteries for my q500. any ideas for our side of the planet ( posting batteries from OS is like doing the milk run through a mine field)
I got mine on Ebay

I recently bought my used Q500 4K with one not comletely good ,original battery. It is slightly swollen. I am thinking about buying a GiFi 7500mAh battery.

FYI as a first time customer you get 20% off Google Express and BuyDig is selling original Yuneec Q500 batteries for $79.00, so that is $63 after discount with free shipping. I just ordered one, should be here next week.

UPDATE: Delivered in under 48 hours, brand new battery, charging now. Will see how it performs tomorrow.

UPDATE 2: took new battery and original out and just flew around the back yard tonight with camera on both new and original hit 10.7 volts at right around 12 minutes. Keep in mind my drone is less than a month old so original battery hasn't really degraded. Seems like BuyDig battery is a keeper.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430