Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

(No longer selling)Looking for a CGO3+ main control board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for a CGO3+ main control board. It is the round board that everything plugs into. I found one in China but I am not sure how long it will take to get here and I thought I would see if anyone has this on here first.

Thanks,
J

Just buy a broken camera. Usually, the round PCB is OK. Sometimes there are broken connectors, but you can ask for pictures before buying them.

John will not list these parts. They are useless for regular CGO3+ owners. More than, if the calibration memory is empty.

Reactions: cabinfourus
I have the camera with ND filters if interested for 300

Just buy a broken camera. Usually, the round PCB is OK. Sometimes there are broken connectors, but you can ask for pictures before buying them.

John will not list these parts. They are useless for regular CGO3+ owners. More than, if the calibration memory is empty.
I have been searching for one that is broken but I have not been able to find one. eBay is the only place I know to look for a broken gimbal.
Now, with the calibration software, I can re-calibrate the gimbal if needed.
I did find one from China for 48.00 but I am sure it would take months to get here.

Damaged I have a lot. For sure I'll not repair them. All problems are mechanical. Unfortunately, I'm so far from the US.

Reactions: cabinfourus
Bulgaria (EU) as mentioned in the profile. Really impossible to send a parcel to the US in a reasonable delivery time. From the US parcel comes to me for around two months. The back way should be longer. The CN22 form should be applied, customs clearance will get from your time, and so on. I don't want to go into this circus.

If it's the roll encoder I found this But it's on backorder.
Looks like they are all backordered everywhere.
There is no reason to look for these encoders. IC on the PCB is a part of the Arduino project family, so it's available everywhere. More than that, this unit can be killed only if you damage it mechanically.

I did actually. There is a guy on eBay selling them for 20 bucks. I purchased three of them.
Are you selling gimbal or camera parts?
No. I am having to clean up threads that people create, find what they need and then abandon the post instead of marking the post as found or sold so it can be locked. It is your obligation to state that you have found what you need or are no longer looking so we don't need to chase people down to close threads. This thread will now be locked as it is no longer relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33