Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a H partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Need at least one A and B arm with motor, top shell and bottom shell and one landing gear.. if anyone could please let me know of anything..thank you

Need at least one A and B arm with motor, top shell and bottom shell and one landing gear.. if anyone could please let me know of anything..thank you
Would you be interested in a whole Typhoon H, just the Drone and nothing else? I have a spare I'd part with for $285 plus shipping to you from Texas and the PayPal fees? Only has a couple of cosmetic scrapes on two of the Motor Pods from a wind-blown tip over on landing on concrete. Flys perfectly, guaranteed to function correctly or your $$ back.
You could use your old Drone as a spare for parts. I'll even throw in an extra Upper and a Lower Canopy for your damaged Drone.

Reactions: Acabral886
Would you be interested in a whole Typhoon H, just the Drone and nothing else? I have a spare I'd part with for $285 plus shipping to you from Texas and the PayPal fees? Only has a couple of cosmetic scrapes on two of the Motor Pods from a wind-blown tip over on landing on concrete. Flys perfectly, guaranteed to function correctly or your $$ back.
You could use your old Drone as a spare for parts. I'll even throw in an extra Upper and a Lower Canopy for your damaged Drone.
yes that would deff be something im interested in.. do you have pics? i dont have paypal nor know much about it but can figure it out.. what fees are there?

yes that would deff be something im interested in.. do you have pics? i dont have paypal nor know much about it but can figure it out.. what fees are there?
I'm out of the Country til next week, can't do much til I return.. We can figure out the logistics at that time if you haven't been able to find another H by then. Only thing is, where are you located? I don't want to ship out of the Lower 48. If you end up buying, your Check will be fine.

Accabral886, I am back in town now, if you still have interest in my Typhoon H Part Out, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal