Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a uav pilot simulator

Try YuneecSkins.com @Yuneec Skins is an Approved Vendor for our forum. John is very helpful. The program is a free download from the Yuneec website, but requires the USB dongle to receive the RC signals from the controller.

Hi;
Due to the Scarcity of the Yuneec UAV Pilot Simulator, I am no longer offering them For Sale, and have decided to Offer them on a 10-Day Rental for $15 with a $35 Deposit that will be Refunded within 1 Business Day of it's Return
Please note: Shipping to Customer Not Included, a Prepaid Return Shipping Label will be Included in the Box with the Simulator, so all you'll have to do is tape the Return Label over the Label and Drop it in the Mail to Yuneec Skins. (I should have done this when I had 10 in stock)

I have only 1 Available Currently.
The UAV Pilot Simulator is a Great Learning Tool and by offering it as a Rental will give 1st time Yuneec Owners a chance to get familiar with the Flight Characteristics of their Drone before attempting their first real Flight..
If any Forum Members have the Simulator and no longer use it, I am offering $25 thru PayPal for it, or I will give you a $30 Credit on the Website...;)
Here's the Link:

A web search for YUNSIM will bring up some possibilities for purchase. Most retailers are out of stock as the part has been discontinued.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
A web search for YUNSIM will bring up some possibilities for purchase. Most retailers are out of stock as the part has been discontinued.
I have searched to no avail to find any In Stock, I am sure many have it and never used it......;)

simulator
anybody try these guys ????
Simulator for Yuneec Aircraft | Yuneec USA $39.95
software is available for download.
$60.00 is steep
They say works with all controllers, but don't list the Mantis Q?
It will not work with the Mantis Q or G or the Breeze. It only works with the ST series of controllers.

It will not work with the Mantis Q or G or the Breeze. It only works with the ST series of controllers.
Don't Buy it from Yuneec's site, they still take your money, and don't ship, I have had several of my Customers tell me that....

Reactions: Louis924
Likely I have a controller for DJI inspire and I have downloaded the simulator from the DJI website. All I can tell is more advanced than Yuneec which has only one environment to play with. There is a lot more.
I realize not everybody has a DJI controller but for those who have one try it. It's free and if you want more you can buy the full version.

Reactions: Louis924
More environments are available with the full version of Reflex XTR flight simulator. The latest version supports the YUNSIM stick. Price for full version is 99€. You can download a trial version to see if you like it.

br HE

More environments are available with the full version of Reflex XTR flight simulator. The latest version supports the YUNSIM stick. Price for full version is 99€. You can download a trial version to see if you like it.

br HE
I noticed it shows the Typhoon H but not the plus. Do you think it makes a difference? I have the Yuneec sim and it’s quite good IMHO but this is interesting since there is different terrain options.

This is discontinued so you have to rely on people who want to give them up and sell them here. I see that one on Ebay but is not worth $60.

br HE

I see this long time ago and the trial environment is the same as the one you get from the Yuneec simulator so far nothing impressive. You stay in one place and look at the drone how it's going and just go in circles in the DJI you can change the modes like go in FPV mode or you can actually go where the drone goes with different views, that is more fun. I am not promoting anything here I just give my opinion. I will not spend $99 on this one anyway when there are others for free to try and then to decide which one you will pay for.. You can buy a cheap RC controller and try other simulators. You don't need a yuneec controller to learn how to fly a yuneec drone.

It looks like the YUNSIM has its own firmware. But I could read out the firmware in a file. I think it is possible to flash a ZigBee stick with this file to get a simulator stick.

Next I will try to flash a cheap zigbee dongle. Stay tuned...

br HE

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech