Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a Used Vemon H520 Charger

Vertigo drones has all kinds of Venom chargers. I purchased a dual pro from them a few yrs back. Love it Peace KC Don't think they sell used but at least check with them.Also try to just do a "google search"

Vertigo drones has all kinds of Venom chargers. I purchased a dual pro from them a few yrs back. Love it Peace KC Don't think they sell used but at least check with them.Also try to just do a "google search"
Thanks, I would like to find a H520 model unit it has 4-port battery inputs.
I’m going to contact them. I’m looking for new or used. Great feed back! 👍

I have one i hardly use. Email me [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1038.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
If you get one, let us know how it goes. Not just an initial impression, but over some time as well. I had considered a Venom once, but at the time they were getting some really bad feedback from customers over quality and reliability. Maybe they've fixed that on newer models?

Fred. I absolutely love my venom dual. It came with almost every harness I needed,and has been as dependable as any. Love mine cept it does not do ir. I would like to find a meter that just does IR using the fit plugs ,like the tenergy but not.I have one and it gives crazy impossible to believe readings. Can anyone recommend one??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval