Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus Air frame and camera only

Reaction score
Hello, Does anyone happen to have a yuneec typhoon h plus for sale ? I don't need the controller or batteries. Mine lost connection and got lost, so looking for a replacement. Air Frame and Camera only.

Hello, Does anyone happen to have a yuneec typhoon h plus for sale ? I don't need the controller or batteries. Mine lost connection and got lost, so looking for a replacement. Air Frame and Camera only.
We may be able to help you locate the lost drone if you upload the flight logs from your controller. Refer to Attachment 62 (Typhoon H Plus Flight Log Retrieval ) in the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project if you need instructions.

Reactions: 7cyclops
We may be able to help you locate the lost drone if you upload the flight logs from your controller. Refer to Attachment 62 (Typhoon H Plus Flight Log Retrieval ) in the PDF document attached to Way To Fix Drones project if you need instructions.
Believe it.!! WTFD,,Aka Tom, Has done this many times. The man is amazing. Please let him try as we all are watching ,so the more info you give him the more he can help. I am just curious why you just need an air frame,,,just the shell and camera,,is that with no internal guts,for the lack of a better word,or do you need the entire drone,Ehem Just The Drone. Scuse me if I ask any dumb questions. Tom can guide you through the process. I was totally fascinated with the last drone he actually found for a pilot. Peace. KC

Believe it.!! WTFD,,Aka Tom, Has done this many times. The man is amazing. Please let him try as we all are watching ,so the more info you give him the more he can help. I am just curious why you just need an air frame,,,just the shell and camera,,is that with no internal guts,for the lack of a better word,or do you need the entire drone,Ehem Just The Drone. Scuse me if I ask any dumb questions. Tom can guide you through the process. I was totally fascinated with the last drone he actually found for a pilot. Peace. KC
When it comes to asking dumb questions or saying dumb drone comments I have you beaten. 🤪

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22