Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for advice

Reaction score
So I ordered my h520 bundle from yuneec US on July 17th. They processed my payment after a few days. Now two weeks after ordering, my order is still “pending fulfillment” on their site and I can’t reach anyone to find out about a time frame in which they’ll ship. I’ve called, emailed, and opened a support ticket.

I’m just looking for advice on whether or not I should cancel my order and look else where or wait it out.

It’s disheartening since I’m starting up a new company, I have local interest in my services, but I’m waiting on the equipment.

Am I being too impatient?

Let me know what you think.

So I ordered my h520 bundle from yuneec US on July 17th. They processed my payment after a few days. Now two weeks after ordering, my order is still “pending fulfillment” on their site and I can’t reach anyone to find out about a time frame in which they’ll ship. I’ve called, emailed, and opened a support ticket.

I’m just looking for advice on whether or not I should cancel my order and look else where or wait it out.

It’s disheartening since I’m starting up a new company, I have local interest in my services, but I’m waiting on the equipment.

Am I being too impatient?

Let me know what you think.

Hi Sandycreekaviaiton. I just ordered a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus on Saturday July 27th. My payment was processed, but like you my order is now in Pending Fullfilment. I think you are perfectly justified to be concerned. That is not good business.

Hi Sandycreekaviaiton. I just ordered a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus on Saturday July 27th. My payment was processed, but like you my order is now in Pending Fullfilment. I think you are perfectly justified to be concerned. That is not good business.

Hopefully you don’t run into the same issues

When you ordered the 520, what promises were made by. the company? Did they tell you that it was in stock and would be delivered by a certain date? Did they indicate it was out of stock and back-ordered?

I think you're perfectly justified with your concerns....spending that kind of money....and 2 weeks go by with nothing, no response....I would be very concerned too. I would also be concerned that cancelling the order and requesting a refund could be a very long process as well.

Anytime I order a big ticket item, I always confirm that it is in fact, in stock, and will be delivered by a certain date. If the company cannot provide this or does not respond, I do not order from them and seek a different source.

Reactions: DTN
Hopefully you don’t run into the same issues
Hi SandyCreekAviation, I just double checked my order on Yuneec's website and while it still says pending fullfilment, I now have a UPS tracking number where there wasn't one before. Of course it is just a tracking number that takes me to a "Shipment is Ready for UPS" page as it hasn't been picked up yet. There is no estimated time of delivery. If you don't mind I'll keep in contact if I hear anything new on my order if you don't mind doing the same.

Hi SandyCreekAviation, I just double checked my order on Yuneec's website and while it still says pending fullfilment, I now have a UPS tracking number where there wasn't one before. Of course it is just a tracking number that takes me to a "Shipment is Ready for UPS" page as it hasn't been picked up yet. There is no estimated time of delivery. If you don't mind I'll keep in contact if I hear anything new on my order if you don't mind doing the same.

I just checked mine and I do not have a tracking number.

I don’t mind keeping in contact. I’ll let you know if I hear anything as well.

When you ordered the 520, what promises were made by. the company? Did they tell you that it was in stock and would be delivered by a certain date? Did they indicate it was out of stock and back-ordered?

I think you're perfectly justified with your concerns....spending that kind of money....and 2 weeks go by with nothing, no response....I would be very concerned too. I would also be concerned that cancelling the order and requesting a refund could be a very long process as well.

Anytime I order a big ticket item, I always confirm that it is in fact, in stock, and will be delivered by a certain date. If the company cannot provide this or does not respond, I do not order from them and seek a different source.

No promises were made by the company. Their site indicated that the item was in stock. Other bundles such as the cgoet showed that they were out of stock and couldn’t add them to cart.

I wouldn’t mind as much if I could get in contact with someone about it. I figured it be like any other company you order from online. Place your order, payment approved, box, ship.

Amazingly enough, someone answered the phone just now. I guess the issue is “some of the items in the bundle are on back order” (probably the lume cubes I’ll never use) so they can’t ship until the back ordered items arrive. But the lady had no clue as to when the back ordered items would be there so I guess I just keep waiting.

Amazingly enough, someone answered the phone just now. I guess the issue is “some of the items in the bundle are on back order” (probably the lume cubes I’ll never use) so they can’t ship until the back ordered items arrive. But the lady had no clue as to when the back ordered items would be there so I guess I just keep waiting.
I would cancel the order and go thru a dealer. You can call Terrestrial Imagining and they can ship immediately. The Lume cubes can be ordered directly from the manufacturer.

Don’t do that. Attempt to contact Yuneec again to suggest they remove the back ordered items and their value from your order and ship what they have. Explain that refusing to do that will force you to cancel and dispute the order with the agency handling payment in order to remain within the agency’s published dispute period policies.

In principle, no company should be accepting payment for any product they do not have in stock or are not capable of shipping. Companies that do that are using your money, making you a lender without benefit of earning interest on your loan. In fact, you end up paying interest for loaning them your money and you have no promised time frame for your loan to be satisfied. Any company doing that could go out of business before fulfilling the order and the money you loaned them would end up on the balance sheet of unsecured creditors, which is the group that generally does not get paid, ever, by the bankruptcy court.

As you are starting a business, you must start thinking like, and taking the hard line position, of a business person. It’s the only way you will stay in business.

Don’t do that. Attempt to contact Yuneec again to suggest they remove the back ordered items and their value from your order and ship what they have. Explain that refusing to do that will force you to cancel and dispute the order with the agency handling payment in order to remain within the agency’s published dispute period policies.

In principle, no company should be accepting payment for any product they do not have in stock or are not capable of shipping. Companies that do that are using your money, making you a lender without benefit of earning interest on your loan. In fact, you end up paying interest for loaning them your money and you have no promised time frame for your loan to be satisfied. Any company doing that could go out of business before fulfilling the order and the money you loaned them would end up on the balance sheet of unsecured creditors, which is the group that generally does not get paid, ever, by the bankruptcy court.

As you are starting a business, you must start thinking like, and taking the hard line position, of a business person. It’s the only way you will stay in business.

I just canceled the order. Once my money’s refunded I’ll order from a dealer.

Live and learn.

It's sad that they have so many clueless people working at Yuneec USA. Again, a management problem.

It's sad that they have so many clueless people working at Yuneec USA. Again, a management problem.
To be fair the staff on the ground won't know when items will be back in stock, they are bottom of the tree, and on a need to know basis, Yuneec top management are the ones who are clueless, but as usual the abuse is aimed at the bottom of the stack.

Management knows exactly what they are doing. It’s the same principle they have been practicing since the H-480 was first announced and they initiated acceptance if pre-orders with a deposit.

The hired help knows this as well but they are in the position of having to follow management’s orders or forfeit their jobs. That kind of stuff happens everywhere. Lower levels know what they are doing is wrong, or know of defects in products or practices but if they say anything to anyone or resist management directives they end up quickly out of work. I’ve experienced it as well.

It’s an extension of the power/corruption equation; Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. A more visible example of that is in what has been happening with the 737.

Clearly it must be different in USA. Vast majority of items are never in stock and you pay and get later. I bought my oven, fridge whole kitchen pay now get later. Builders merchant, order my wood, sand tools, not in stock, pay now and wait. Bought my car new, pay now, pick up in a few weeks. Nobody stocks too much, it's seen as dead stock, which might not sell, just stock bare minimum. My wife is in retail, and that's management policy. Unfortunately a sign of the times here, the high street has been destroyed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me