Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for CGO3+ parts

Reaction score
Had an incident with my CGO3+ camera.... after a teardown I think these are the only damaged parts. Actually, the vertical alum frame was bent but I got it back pretty straight, but would prefer an uncrashed one. Let me know if you have these. (I know I can purchase the spherical covers and frame from Yuneec, but will accept good used parts from a reclaimed camera.)
Required: both halves of main camera cover, pan encoder cover, vertical aluminum camera frame.

Attachments

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I suggest only changing the shell and the cover for the yaw. If the gimbal arm is usable, just leave it. I suspect the camera will need an alignment at a service center if you change the gimbal arm.

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Had an incident with my CGO3+ camera.... after a teardown I think these are the only damaged parts. Actually, the vertical alum frame was bent but I got it back pretty straight, but would prefer an uncrashed one. Let me know if you have these. (I know I can purchase the spherical covers and frame from Yuneec, but will accept good used parts from a reclaimed camera.)
Required: both halves of main camera cover, pan encoder cover, vertical aluminum camera frame.
At least the picture you posted is a smiley face and not a frown one.....pretty funny! 🤣

Reaction score
Yay! you picked up on that.... Yes, I try to look on the funny side of incidents... was actually my fault - doing a WP mission I accidentally picked the wrong mission and the H tried to go to the start of it, when suddenly a tree jumped out right into it's path....

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yay! you picked up on that.... Yes, I try to look on the funny side of incidents... was actually my fault - doing a WP mission I accidentally picked the wrong mission and the H tried to go to the start of it, when suddenly a tree jumped out right into it's path....
It's the Charlie Brown and the kite eating tree syn"drone".......

Reaction score
I ordered the shell kit, and gimbal arm from Yuneec, but still need this... I call it the yaw circuit board cover.... anyone? This part doesn't seems to be listed anywhere either as a single part or in a kit (Yuneec, CarolinaDronz, Vertigo Drones etc....)

Attachments

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark005