Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for good replacement parts outlet

Reaction score
Hey all! As a new flyer, naturally, I'll be needing a place to order replacement parts. Also, as I look around for propellers, i see sets of 6 from $18 to $40. Is there a reason some are that cheap? Meaning has anyone confirmed theyre legit or not (assuming not). Is there any confirmed replacement props that are legit I dont have to pay $40 for? Thanx for any advice

I'll be needing a place to order replacement parts.
You didn't mention which model you own. However, you should stay with OEM props. They are one of the most critical parts on the machine. Balance, flex and pitch are very important and many aftermarket props don't meet the standards. Generally the ad will specify if they are OEM or authentic factory props.

You didn't mention which model you own. However, you should stay with OEM props. They are one of the most critical parts on the machine. Balance, flex and pitch are very important and many aftermarket props don't meet the standards. Generally the ad will specify if they are OEM or authentic factory props.
Yeah, thats what I figured. Just needed to check before I potentally overpaid. Thanx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my