Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for h+ factory charger

Reaction score
Hi all I'm interested in buying a factory h+ charger please let me know if you have one or know someone thanks

No I already have a balance charger but I want a extra factory charger so I can modify it so it will work with my balance charger I already have one I did the mod too but I need two as it's a dual balance charger and I figured find a used one and save a bit [emoji4]

Reactions: Steve Carr
You are aware that the DY-5 chargers I listed above, is the OEM factory charger for the Typhoon H Plus? Or are you looking for the OEM charger for the Typhoon H?

I have one that I am willing to give up. I have the DY5 that I use for my batteries currently. I'll get back to you in the morning if you're interested.

No I already have a balance charger but I want a extra factory charger so I can modify it so it will work with my balance charger I already have one I did the mod too but I need two as it's a dual balance charger and I figured find a used one and save a bit [emoji4]

I would be interested in more info on your mod to use a balance charger.
I have had charging cables on order for 6 weeks now & are still on back order!
I may be forced to do a mod and make my own cables so any info you can/would provide would be appreciated.
Thanks

I'd be glad to help I'm waiting on this gentleman to respond on this charger and I'm making a video on how to do it I'll post it soon as I finish it. It shouldn't be long ill keep you posted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval