Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for info

Reaction score
Hi guys .
I have been flying drones for a while but I am green when it comes to yuneec stuff . My normal stuff is dji drones.
But ! My daughter bought me a q500 for a Father’s Day gift and I can’t seem to get it to record on the sd card . I Tried the same sd card in my Mavic Pro and the sd works. The drone my daughter bought me is a refurbished q500 with a cg02 camera . Live feed works fine and when taking a picture it shows that it captured the pic . But when I look at the sd no pic was recorder . Am I screwing up somehow or is it a bad camera .

Any ideas would be appreciated .

Thanks

Troy

Last edited:
The CGO2 is an older camera. A (U1), Class 10, 8 or 16 GB card is probably the best choice for the sd card. Try one and see what happens.

The drone came with two sd cards . A 8 and a 16 and both won’t work in the cg02 but work in my mavic .
Bad camera I’m guessing ??

Do you have a card reader that you use to take the video and pictures from the sd card and copy to your computer?

No after I took the pictures I put the sd card in my Mavic Pro as it has a great setup for sending pictures anywhere you want . I do it all the time .

I forgot to add that When i took the sd card and put it in my Mavic Pro it said there was nothing to view. Even if anything was on the sd card it should show something even if it can’t read it . I just put the sd into my laptop and no pictures from the q500 . Only pictures from my Pro

I forgot to ask : is there no way of viewing your pictures that you are taking while flying the drone .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss