Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for informtion and guidance on my Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hello...new to this forum and delighted to have been sent here by Yuneecskinz! I am repairing and refurbishing a used Typhoon H with CGO3+ camera. It had been crashed and the previous owner didn't repair it. As far as I can tell the main damage was to the gimbal, but the landing gear was down so not terrible damage! I have repaired the obvious damage to the camera/gimbal, which was operating but had broken mount rails so the electrical connections didn't work consistantly. I think I am ready to refresh GPS location data and do some tests. after testing, on advice from others, I will remove the camera to test functionality. I am looking for the expqnded repair manual that I understand is available somewhere here, but have not located it....any help there would be vastly appreciated. I am excit3ed that I might actually see this fly!

Are you looking for this?

There are also Users manuals and maintenance video compilation in: Typhoon H - "How To"

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Feel free to ask questions as you proceed with your repair. Have you connected the aircraft to a PC and run the GUI program to evaluate any possible component issues before attempting a test flight?

Reactions: 7cyclops
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Feel free to ask questions as you proceed with your repair. Have you connected the aircraft to a PC and run the GUI program to evaluate any possible component issues before attempting a test flight?
Thanks for the welcomes....it feels good to be here. I have heard about the GUI program, but I am not sure how to do it....

Thanks for the welcomes....it feels good to be here. I have heard about the GUI program, but I am not sure how to do it....
Install the GUI on your computer, then start the GUI. The instructions for how to connect to the Typhoon H are on the first screen, but they are pretty simple. You just connect the Computer to the Typhoon H with a Data capable USB cable , then power on the Typhoon H.
1.) Note the USB cable must be a data capable USB cable. The common micro USB cables used to charge phones will not work.
2.) Note the on-screen instructions will mention loading a USB driver. It is unlikely you will need to do that. Most computers in the last good many years have come with the correct driver already installed.

Attachments

• TyphoonH GUI v1.1.10.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 30
Hello...new to this forum and delighted to have been sent here by Yuneecskinz! I am repairing and refurbishing a used Typhoon H with CGO3+ camera. It had been crashed and the previous owner didn't repair it. As far as I can tell the main damage was to the gimbal, but the landing gear was down so not terrible damage! I have repaired the obvious damage to the camera/gimbal, which was operating but had broken mount rails so the electrical connections didn't work consistantly. I think I am ready to refresh GPS location data and do some tests. after testing, on advice from others, I will remove the camera to test functionality. I am looking for the expqnded repair manual that I understand is available somewhere here, but have not located it....any help there would be vastly appreciated. I am excit3ed that I might actually see this fly!
Welcome to the Forum, good job and ref. John @Yuneecshinz

How did you go? All up and running?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me