Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for my first FPV drone

Reaction score
Hello, i just want to get straight to the point. Also, i have to mention, this would be my first drone ever, i did flew before my friends drone but not much. I am looking for a cheap one but also easy to fly. I've been looking at some tops, some reviews. On some top, i've found this one, looks good, it's not pricey and, from what i've read, it's very easy to control. Please, if you guys have other options, i'm open to anything. Thanks!

Fabian,
That drone does NOT have a camera on it.
Syma makes some good beginner quads like this one. https://www.amazon.com/Syma-Channel-2-4Ghz-Quadcopter-Camera/dp/B00VJ014NC?tag=uavcoach-20
I would look for something with blade guards (can really save you till you get the hang of it)
Get more than just one battery, can still fly while the others are charging
Realistically you will only get 4-7 minutes flying time regardless of what they claim.
Most beginner Quads have poor cameras and video displays, but are usable enough to get started.
Avoid trees, Have lost mine up in a tree more times than I can remember, find a nice WIDE OPEN flying site at first.
Good luck in your quest.

Reactions: Fabian Kuiper
BobW55, thank you very much for the tips! AH-1G, that's what i meant when i said cheap, i'm quite sure i'll crash it a few times. :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval