Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Loss of GPS ...

Reaction score
Hello ..
Just want to know if anyone else has experienced this. I own the Typhoon H with real sense and have noticed on many occasions the loss of GPS while flying. Even when in a wide open space with nothing around me that could possibly block the signal. On preflight checks .. I have great connection with satellites from both controller and aircraft but after launching craft I receive a loss signal WARNING .. Any advice or possibly a better antenna .. Thanks ...

Upload a telemetry file from one of those flights. Just add a .txt to the end of the file name so it will upload.

Upload a telemetry file from one of those flights. Just add a .txt to the end of the file name so it will upload.
Hello Steve ...
Are you saying to up load one of the recorded flights of which shows the loss of the gps signal?

Hello Steve ...
Are you saying to up load one of the recorded flights of which shows the loss of the gps signal?
No no. The telemetry files are stored in the flightlog directory on the ST16. You can turn on the ST16 and then connect it to your pc using the USB charging cable.

No no. The telemetry files are stored in the flightlog directory on the ST16. You can turn on the ST16 and then connect it to your pc using the USB charging cable.
Ok .... That is what I was kinda getting at .. I know the ST16 records the flight data ... But not knowing which ones have the loss gps, I will take it out and next time it happens which its quite frequent. I will know the date and will post that data ...
Going to fly in the morning so i will do just that ...
Thanks ...

A telemetry file is stored for every flight. After connecting the ST16 to your pc you can find the files by opening the FlightLog directory and then open the Telemetry folder. The most current flight will have the highest number in the name.

Log file location.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal