Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lost connectivity, flyaway crash

Reaction score
My H lost telemetry pretty close to me then started flying by itself and crashed into a wall. Then camera screen froze as well right before I lost connectivity. I've had so many flights with no issues until this weird occurrence. Would I be able to send the H in to Yuneec? Would they replace the parts?

Reaction score
My H lost telemetry pretty close to me then started flying by itself and crashed into a wall. Then camera screen froze as well right before I lost connectivity. I've had so many flights with no issues until this weird occurrence. Would I be able to send the H in to Yuneec? Would they replace the parts?
I am sure you can send it in, if they look at flight logs and see it's no fault of yours, they will most likely fix it free in warranty!;)

Reaction score
That's terrible! D.C. Is right, Yuneec will have to check your logs and go from there.

Reaction score
Thanks, fellas. I'm sending it in. Such a bummer.
I know how you feel. Man its a sick feeling in your gut. I had the same problem. I tried to raise it up about 2 or 3 feet to have it sit stable in front of me for a few seconds - but as soon as I raised it up it started to drift away and I couldn't pull it back and it crash into the water. It just took off on its own. A few people saw it drift away and they video it - I tried to pull it back but to no avail. It went down 20 feet in the lagoon. I fished it out and got it home and cleaned it and put into into rice for a few days but its dead. I contacted Yuneec today and they gave me an RMA and its on its way for evaluation. I had no control when it was moving away...none whatsoever and couldn't pull it back. I felt so helpless and in complete shock when it hit the water...I think I almost cried. I hope and pray Yuneec helps gets this resolved. I worked with Marelyn from Yuneec and she was very helpful.

I lost all control and couldn't for the life of me pull it back...it had a mind of its own.

Last edited:

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I know how you feel. Man its a sick feeling in your gut. I had the same problem. I tried to raise it up about 2 or 3 feet to have it sit stable in front of me for a few seconds - but as soon as I raised it up it started to drift away and I couldn't pull it back and it crash into the water. It just took off on its own. A few people saw it drift away and they video it - I tried to pull it back but to no avail. It went down 20 feet in the lagoon. I fished it out and got it home and cleaned it and put into into rice for a few days but its dead. I contacted Yuneec today and they gave me an RMA and its on its way for evaluation. I had no control when it was moving away...none whatsoever and couldn't pull it back. I felt so helpless and in complete shock when it hit the water...I think I almost cried. I hope and pray Yuneec helps gets this resolved. I worked with Marelyn from Yuneec and she was very helpful.

I lost all control and couldn't for the life of me pull it back...it had a mind of its own.
Smart mode?

Reaction score
Yea, man. No good. Wonder why the ground station froze up. I had it hovering in place then nothing..... **** happens though so now it's just a waiting game. Sorry about your H too. You'll get taken care of.

Reactions: Samuel Fowler

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cechak