Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

lost drone

Reaction score
If anybody remembers ups lost my drone from yuneec repair. they found it 3 weeks later. Got it back yuneec said 8gh antenna was bad so they replaced it, well no good same problem called them, went through what I did to fix. yuneec agreed and now my H with camera problem is on its way to SYRACUSE, N.Y. OH the problem is the camera: pixelated/and video choppy. I believe two months and probably another three weeks I might get it back fixed.

If anybody remembers ups lost my drone from yuneec repair. they found it 3 weeks later. Got it back yuneec said 8gh antenna was bad so they replaced it, well no good same problem called them, went through what I did to fix. yuneec agreed and now my H with camera problem is on its way to SYRACUSE, N.Y. OH the problem is the camera: pixelated/and video choppy. I believe two months and probably another three weeks I might get it back fixed.
Dang. I wish they could get this stuff straight. It's frustrating to everyone to deal with these repeat repairs. As difficult as it might be when you have to call them, try to stay civil. Getting nasty has not seemed to help and actually makes matters worse.

Reactions: Rayray
UPS drops the ball frequently and then blames others. There is a popular youtuber whom used UPS to ship a 4 rotor Mazda engine to him and they lost it. A few months later the engine was on ebay. Since then I dont really use UPS.

May I ask why its in Syracuse, I am about 70 miles away from there.

UPS drops the ball frequently and then blames others. There is a popular youtuber whom used UPS to ship a 4 rotor Mazda engine to him and they lost it. A few months later the engine was on ebay. Since then I dont really use UPS.

I believe Yuneec has an authorized repair center located there. I think it may have been added recently.

Have no idea on the phone yuneec just said they would mail the return authorization and a shipping label. they did not say it would be going to Yow York. maybe since they tried to fix it and didn't they would send it to a more qualified repair station. I just hope works planned on using it on the fourth but I think I am out of luck. thank you both for your replys

Reactions: Steve Carr

I have been to the location in Syracuse a few months back. I had to take my TH in when a tree ran in front of it. Messed up the camera and an arm. My fault, not covered by warranty. They are an authorized Yuneec repair facility. I live 13 miles from them on the other side of Syracuse. They originally told me 7-10 days depending on parts. It was back to me in 5. They were quite fast and definitely helpful. If your TH was sent to them I don't think you'll have any problems. The company itself has been around many years, the drone repair part only a year or less. They're very professional.

I have been to the location in Syracuse a few months back. I had to take my TH in when a tree ran in front of it. Messed up the camera and an arm. My fault, not covered by warranty. They are an authorized Yuneec repair facility. I live 13 miles from them on the other side of Syracuse. They originally told me 7-10 days depending on parts. It was back to me in 5. They were quite fast and definitely helpful. If your TH was sent to them I don't think you'll have any problems. The company itself has been around many years, the drone repair part only a year or less. They're very professional.

They did a camera ( CGO3 ) repair for me and had it back in 5 days. Worked great after they fixed it. Replaced a board.

Good to hear thank you

will let you know how it turns out
I'd like to hear how you did repair wise also. At the time they seemed to be eager to build up the drone repair section. They had told me then they were waiting to hear from DJI to be authorized for them, too. Don't know how that turned out, though, it was a few months back.

Sir Richard,
I was just wondering if you happen to recall if when you see choppy video, do you happen to have green screen type flickering as well?
I have been having choppy video and green flickering since I purchased my H almost a year ago and while Yuneec has been notified several times they have never said anything to me about sending my drone or cgo3 camera in for repair. At this point in time they are wanting me to send them a video of it actually happening, which is near impossible since I have no idea when it will happen and capturing it within the first 30 seconds to a minute has not happened and is almost impossible since it happens randomly during 5 minute video clips. I may end up having to splice a section of video of when it occurs and use windows movie maker to do it.

Thanks,

Brian

Sir Richard,
I was just wondering if you happen to recall if when you see choppy video, do you happen to have green screen type flickering as well?
I have been having choppy video and green flickering since I purchased my H almost a year ago and while Yuneec has been notified several times they have never said anything to me about sending my drone or cgo3 camera in for repair. At this point in time they are wanting me to send them a video of it actually happening, which is near impossible since I have no idea when it will happen and capturing it within the first 30 seconds to a minute has not happened and is almost impossible since it happens randomly during 5 minute video clips. I may end up having to splice a section of video of when it occurs and use windows movie maker to do it.

Thanks,

Brian
no green screen, I with a little help from one of their tech used my st 16 and utube and sent him a copy of the video off of the st 16. the tech was able to see the problem, and so off to new York. hope that helps, I would not have been able to send that file to them, if not for their help. Am great pilot, but some of this forwarding files confuses me sometimes

I live just East of Syracuse and have been by the Yuneec store many times but haven't stop. Have talked to young lady in customer service and said to stop by just to see their setup. I will stop next time by there.

Reactions: GeneW
Sir Richard,
Thanks,
Brian
Start a new post to get some answers. That would be much better than tagging on to an older post.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval