Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lost WiFi crashed

Reaction score
So I am down at the beach. Was flying great on beach and in large parking lot of condo. All of a sudden lost WiFi and fell from about 40 feet. Into pieces. I thought the breeze had optical avoidance why did it fail. It like shut down. Had 60% battery?

A bad battery could be a cause for crash. I bought 3 Breezes, out of the included 6 batteries, one of them drained very fast from around 50%. I just didn't use it anymore.
Was it the first time you used that battery? The 60% that you quoted might mislead. If the battery survived the crash, I don't know how to test it without a Breeze.
Normally, when WiFi signal is lost, the Breeze would wait about 1 minute then fly up to preset altitude then return home. If the battery runs down at any point during RTH course, it would drop to crash.
Once in a while, I just hovered the Breeze to test the battery for how it drained.

A bad battery could be a cause for crash. I bought 3 Breezes, out of the included 6 batteries, one of them drained very fast from around 50%. I just didn't use it anymore.
Was it the first time you used that battery? The 60% that you quoted might mislead. If the battery survived the crash, I don't know how to test it without a Breeze.
Normally, when WiFi signal is lost, the Breeze would wait about 1 minute then fly up to preset altitude then return home. If the battery runs down at any point during RTH course, it would drop to crash.
Once in a while, I just hovered the Breeze to test the battery for how it drained.

I have 4 total batteries so it was the 2 nd time I used. And I thought it had normal battery life. I just don’t know how to go about getting fixed.

I didn’t hear by from the email case so I called today around 12:30 est and they said 38 min wait or I could have someone call me and say my place in line. I got a call and they sent me all the info of what they need from me so they can send me a replacement

So I’m assuming the Breeze does not autorotate like I’ve had cheap drones do when I cut off power in a standing position...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval