Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Maiden flight - data link lost

Reaction score
Couple questions from my first flight. Without getting more than 100 yards away on multiple occasions got the "data link lost" audible warning and the red triangle on the display. I never lost any control however even immediately after the warning. Second, even after data link being restored the red triangle stays on the screen until you touch it, get the list of errors and close the error screen - for future update it would be nice to hear "data link restored" and the triangle to go away.

Second question - I landed and after landing got warning "low battery, take off not recommended" but that was at 29%, seems a bit early but then I checked and had it set to default which is 30%. The craft then went into auto RTH. Is the auto RTL tied to the warning ie. if I set it to 10% or whatever is that the threshold to RTL? Opinions please on where to set that warning and when to actually quit flying, tnx.

Last edited:
Yes, all these first ones give that "Link Lost" warning. A bug which the first update will fix. Not to worry about that.

Kindly leave the warning at 30%, at least until you have a number of flights. !0% would be a critical mistake. In flight tap on the craft battery icon to see the exact voltage. This is not a regular LIPO, so do not let it go as low as a TH craft. I find 30% to be correct.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Yes, all these first ones give that "Link Lost" warning. A bug which the first update will fix. Not to worry about that.

Kindly leave the warning at 30%, at least until you have a number of flights. !0% would be a critical mistake. In flight tap on the craft battery icon to see the exact voltage. This is not a regular LIPO, so do not let it go as low as a TH craft. I find 30% to be correct.
OK RayRay, will take your advice - thank you! Good to know the lost link warning is a bug as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech