Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

main board for 920 plus

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me where l can buy a main board for my tornado h920 plus yuneec uk / Europe haven’t got any as it is a discontinued model.

I think you've already started the process yourself; reaching out to the wider Yuneec community. You might consider "trolling" through the Internet looking for non-franchised Yuneec dealers, contacting them individually on the off chance somewhere, someone might have a spare main board gathering dust on a back shelf. Buying a complete H920 (that hasn't been crashed) which is surplus to requirements and being disposed of as a fully functional unit may be your only other option.

Good luck ✌ ;)

Last edited:
I think you've already started the process yourself; reaching out to the wider Yuneec community. You might consider "trolling" through the Internet looking for non-franchised Yuneec dealers, contacting them individually on the off chance somewhere, someone might have a spare main board gathering dust on a back shelf. Buying a complete H920 (that hasn't been crashed) which is surplus to requirements and being disposed of as a fully functional unit may be you only other option.

Good luck ✌ ;)

Hi thanks for the reply I think you are right the big problem is that there’s not many 920,s on the market. If l can locate a good second hand 920 plus then l am going to have to buy a brand new raw air frame . Take care and keep flying.

Hi l am sorry but l do not speak German by l am very interested in this 920 plus. I would like to get more information on this aircraft but in English if at all possible.Has it been crashed or damaged in any way, if not what is the reason why you are selling it?

I'm not the seller. I have a H920 and I needed some parts a while ago, that's how I found the drone in the link. You have translation attached. If you can't talk to this seller, I know another ebay DE seller that has a h920+ for 500€ if I remember correctly.Screenshot_20191110-163507_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Hi l am sorry but l do not speak German by l am very interested in this 920 plus. I would like to get more information on this aircraft but in English if at all possible.Has it been crashed or damaged in any way, if not what is the reason why you are selling it?
Open the web page, then right click in a blank space along the top ribbon area. A small window should open that will give the choice to translate to English - if you are using Google Chrome. This option might depend on your 'Settings' though.

Good luck. Happy flying. ✌ ;)

Hi can anyone tell me where l can buy a main board for my tornado h920 plus yuneec uk / Europe haven’t got any as it is a discontinued model.
What is your problem with the main board?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval