Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Main board start up problem

Reaction score
does anyone had this problem ?? My spare drone won't start up anymore. disconnect everything what could be a problem . ( motors,gps,lights, camera, etc ) except the power button. When pressing the start button , only the 6 blue leds light up for a second and goes out when I release the power button. Normally the auto pilot PCB should also light up but it' doesn't . Any Idea ? hidden fuses ? A broken component ? any advise is welcome .

See the you-tube movie for what I mean !!

First thing to try.......remove the battery and hold the power button down for a few seconds. Reinstall a fully charged battery and try it again.

First thing to try.......remove the battery and hold the power button down for a few seconds. Reinstall a fully charged battery and try it again.

Hi steve

Try this but make no sense. I have the feeling the it could be the autopilot board
I’m afraid to check this with original working H

Hi steve
Try this but make no sense. I have the feeling the it could be the autopilot board
Agree. Some of these steps make you scratch your head. And sometimes they actually work.

Hi steve
If it still doesn't start let us know. I can give you another method to try.

please give another method. looking forward to know this. are there any other things i can check to see what could be wrong ? thx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech