Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Main LED blinking yellow between flight

Reaction score
everytime i fly the quad main led flashes yellow,white,purple im in angle mode.then i take the quad down did a compass calibration and accelometer calibrate nothing change still blinking.i notice also when i start to fly the quad away from main led flashes yellow repeatedly..maybe someone could help me with this? Thanks

Have you tried to calibrate the compass outside away from house cables etc? And you must start the poin at north

Are you in a No Fly Zone?

Nope im in a open field when i calibrate but still flashes yellow when i fly the bird up.flashes between flight.i think i almost did more than 10 calibrate but still nothing change.bird hovers good mu only concern is the flashing yellow kinda weird.

Are this happen between the flight?
Have you flipped the mod knob several times?
Have you checked the k-index (you must have an app on your device to do it) over 5 you can miss the gps and compass.)
White led is for the gps
Yellow for compass.
Fly indors eks. hold the roll stikk to the right and flip the mod stikk four times all led will be white..
So white and yellow could be loss og signal.
This is some input only.

Have you watch this video??
Her you can see the yellow light blinking, and why.

Rolf

Funny enough, check Yuneec factory led notification diagram:

b7c522359abc9084e988ae9ee14b9bae.jpg

Did compass calibration several times in any location.when in the ground no yellow flash when its up in the air purple/white flashes(which means i have a good gps lock), then after slowly climb up yellow flash for 1 second only.yellow flash occasionally only

everytime i fly the quad main led flashes yellow,white,purple im in angle mode.then i take the quad down did a compass calibration and accelometer calibrate nothing change still blinking.i notice also when i start to fly the quad away from main led flashes yellow repeatedly..maybe someone could help me with this? Thanks

Does the light flashes have anything to do with the "follow me/watch me" modes? Thought the 'purple-white' light combo meant Q is ready to 'follow me' when switched to Smart Mode....

Funny enough, check Yuneec factory led notification diagram:

b7c522359abc9084e988ae9ee14b9bae.jpg

The light combo 'purple-white' is not on the chart because the Q was updated when v1.07 firmware came along.

When I bought my Q500+ it had v1.06 firmware on it. After updating to v1.07 firmware, the new light combo appeared....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33