Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q controller Sensitivity modification

Reaction score
How to fix the sensitive Controller
i was using Q500 4K in the past, the remote controller was smooth , i noticed the Mantis Q controller is very sensitive making it harder to have a smooth video shooting , is there away to edit the controller to work smoothly and slowly?
is there any way to make it smooth at hand on the joystick [emoji973]

Last edited:
Zanima me i grubi daljinski upravljač, kojeg je teško upravljati

Google a Translate:
I am also interested in the rough remote control, which is difficult to operate

Last edited by a moderator:
pozdrav ekipi nadam se da mi necete zamjeriti sto pisem, na Croatia. Htio bih podjeliti sa vama jednu modifikaciju na daljinskom upravljacu. Koliko vidim mnoge smeta grubo upravljanje ,tako je i meni bilo prakticki neupotrebljivo za nesto snimiti , a da bude bez vecih trzanja drona i da ne udari u nesto. Veoma sam bio razocaran radi toga i jako slabog dometa. Svega do 200m da se jos moze upravljati s dronom. Povremeno sam dobio 1200m ali onda bi se sam vratio na pocetak. Kada se dron okrene prema upravljacu signal je jako loš i to je onih oko 200m nekakvog upravljanja sve sto je dalje je neupotrebivo. Uputstvo pise do 800m , ali cega ? Napred i sam ide nazad :) Nadam se da ce sa sljedecim FW. to rijesiti. Upravljanje sam si uspi rjesiti sa malom modifikacijom na daljinskome. slike u prilogu. Za napred nazad koristio sam 3,3k ohma , za gore dolje 5,6 k ohma okretanje 4,7 ko lijevo desno isto. Sada se upravlja bas onako kako sam zelio , vise nije grubo. pozdrav

Google Translate:
hello team i hope you won't mind me writing in Croatia. I would like to share with you one modification on the remote control. As much as I see a lot of rude handling annoyed, it was also practically useless to shoot anything without being jerked by a drone and not hitting anything. I was very disappointed with this and very short range. Up to 200m still to be managed by a drone. Occasionally I got 1200m but then I would go back to the beginning myself. When the drone turns to the steering wheel, the signal is very bad and that is about 200m of steering, anything beyond that is useless. The manual says up to 800m, but what? Going back and forth alone :) Hopefully with the next FW. to solve it. You can manage yourself with a small modification on the remote control. attached pictures. For backwards I used 3.3k ohms, for upside down 5.6k ohms turning 4.7k left right same. It is now managed exactly the way I wanted it to be, it's not rough anymore. hello.

Attachments

• 20190725_102330.jpg
    20190725_102330.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 20190725_102356.jpg
    20190725_102356.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
Odlično. Da le je to sto posto rješenje za bolj senzitivno vodenje drona. Na slici sam markirao veličine resistora...

Google Translate:
Great. Yes it is a one hundred percent solution for more sensitive drone guidance. Please, if you can post a picture of where the resistors are marked. So it's mine who ... Thanks

Attachments

• 20190725_102330.jpg
    20190725_102330.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval