Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Media data

Reaction score
Hi All
After all this time you would think I should know this but I using my old age as an excuse. TheYuneec st16 controller, how can I cut & paste my Gallery, Album data files to my computer? Or maybe transferring it to the on board SD card. Telemetry files no problems. TIA.
John

John...
Just plug your ST16 into your computer using the same cable that you charge the ST16 with.
Turn on the ST16
Window should pop up open devise, go to Internal Storage/flightmode/media data...
copy and paste...
Telemetry Data is in Internal Storage/FlightLog/Telemetry

Reactions: Rayray
John...
Just plug your ST16 into your computer using the same cable that you charge the ST16 with.
Turn on the ST16
Window should pop up open devise, go to Internal Storage/flightmode/media data...
copy and paste...
Telemetry Data is in Internal Storage/FlightLog/Telemetry

Thanks for that Atomic08 you have made my early morning I can now go and get some sleep. I knew there had to be a way, Many thanks again.
Regards
John

Remember that the media on the ST-16 is FPV only - so low quality and may break up. If you want high quality video and photos you must get them from the SD-card in the camera.

Hi Tuna
My main aim is to be able to get the best quality videos from my thermal camera, thermal Photos are OK but Vids will not record to the camera so the poorer option of using the ST16 capture unless the UAV Toolbox will do the trick?

I've not been able to look at the videos that the CGO-ET produces. If there is a visible range video and a thermal data video, it should be possible to combine them after the flight, but I'd have to see the files to be sure.

Remember that the media on the ST-16 is FPV only - so low quality and may break up. If you want high quality video and photos you must get them from the SD-card in the camera.
There is no thermal video image on the SD card in the camera, photos yes but no vids.

I've not been able to look at the videos that the CGO-ET produces. If there is a visible range video and a thermal data video, it should be possible to combine them after the flight, but I'd have to see the files to be sure.
I have been thinking of getting this program and last night I bit the bullet and got hold of it, all I need is to learn the program.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio