Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Meeting in a Central Minnesota Marsh Land

It's summer why are you guys wearing jackets, or are they called coats??? ?
We don't have such things here in Florida.;)
Ahh yes we do, since it does get down in the 50's maybe 3 or 9 times a year.
Good to see y'all having a good time.

It was 44F that day. I didn't realize I was under dressed until after my last battery. Thats when I noticed my fingers were numb, but not before. Go figure... The weather has been a roller coaster up here. Last month it went from 70F to a foot of snow in just a couple days.

• Wow
Reactions: AH-1G
Ain't nothing but a little chill. Would you prefer speedos and old man bellies? In about a month we could accommodate you.

So where is that video you promised?????
Maybe tnis weekend... Too many 10hr days and other distractions to list here. I'm also hoping to break ground on an addition to our house this month.
That marsh had just been burned burned off the week before. The footage is all very dark fro with chared grass. It looks a lot different than in the vid @Good time Charlie posted earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Funny you asked.?

Was just sitting down today to go through pics and vids that need organizing/processing. Been weeks since clearing SD cards to see what goodies I've captured. Besides, I got three or four trees waiting to be cut into cords, a barn that needs cleaning, a field that needs mowing, and a garden tractor stuck in a rain drenched rut on the back road.

Seems like an ideal time to process imagery that serves no purpose other than personal enjoyment or to foster my escapism. ?

@Good time Charlie , Thank for the invite, again... I gotta gig up north this weekend I have to prepare for,,, with a band I've never performed with. I'll be in the wood shed stackin' chords. Perhaps Brandon is in?
cc @Eslader
PS, Love Hanover. I've got extended family there. Eggsellent choice!

If it's on the weekend I'm in unless I'm called out of town. Else I won't be able to get that far from home during the week.

If it's on the weekend I'm in unless I'm called out of town. Else I won't be able to get that far from home during the week.

The bridge is still part of a ped/bike trail and gets pretty busy on weekends so a week day or week day evening is best. Don't worry, there's lots of sites I need to hit this summer we'll get together on one yet.

The bridge is still part of a ped/bike trail and gets pretty busy on weekends so a week day or week day evening is best. Don't worry, there's lots of sites I need to hit this summer we'll get together on one yet.
Works for me. I've gotten booked up this weekend anyway. Next time!
I'm sending you a message. Looking for some help in Northern MN.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace