Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas !!

I scored an V -Peak DY3 charger, 2 PowerExtra Batteries, and a CGO3+ (when it comes off of backorder ;) )

Great Christmas for me !!

Hope everybody has a safe an enjoyable Holiday Season !!

Merry Christmas guys! My H Plus was my Christmas gift from the wife. I convinced her that it had to be opened when it was delivered in the first week of December, to make sure everything works perfectly and register the warranty. It pretty much rides everywhere with me if the weather isn't crappy.

I was going to wish everybody my usual ol Bah Humbug! But I had a "Scrooge Moment" last night in my dreams and a wave of goodwill and compassion for my fellow man (and women) swept over me. So I jumped out of bed this morning, dashed to the window and threw back the sash, flung it open wide and shouted to the world at the top of my lungs... "A Very Merry Bah Humbug to all!"

That includes all the grumps, ol farts, Grinches, and of course the Staff Members and Moderators who do their best to keep us all in line! We do appreciate the efforts of these fine individuals, but sorry to say, it's only a exercise in futility that has run it's course! @thoneter and I have devised a plan to form a coup after the 1st of the year (when everyone is hungover), to overthrow the current regime and take the Forum back!

But for now let me just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

I was going to wish everybody my usual ol Bah Humbug! But I had a "Scrooge Moment" last night in my dreams and a wave of goodwill and compassion for my fellow man (and women) swept over me. So I jumped out of bed this morning, dashed to the window and threw back the sash, flung it open wide and shouted to the world at the top of my lungs... "A Very Merry Bah Humbug to all!"

That includes all the grumps, ol farts, Grinches, and of course the Staff Members and Moderators who do their best to keep us all in line! We do appreciate the efforts of these fine individuals, but sorry to say, it's only a exercise in futility that has run it's course! @thoneter and I have devised a plan to form a coup after the 1st of the year (when everyone is hungover), to overthrow the current regime and take the Forum back!

For that I’ll dock your pay and wear your coat and gloves there’ll be no coal for the fire while you work.

A very Merry Humbug to you DCH., and thoneter won’t be dug out of the snow until after Memorial Day. Something about living in Minnesnowta:eek:.

I’m surprised you weren’t reported by the neighbors for indecent exposure.

For that I’ll dock your pay and wear your coat and gloves there’ll be no coal for the fire while you work.
Dock my pay? What pay? If I'm gettin paid, your pocketing it and that makes you a slave driver!

And now you tell me I have gloves and a coat? Where have these been hiding during my term of employment internment? I'm going to be needing them if I'm going to dig @thoneter out of the snow by the 1st.

I’m surprised you weren’t reported by the neighbors for indecent exposure.
Yeah me too, it wasn't a pretty sight!o_O ....I wasn't thinking straight, I'm not a morning person and hadn't had my coffee yet!:oops:

Reactions: Docdor and thoneter
Dock my pay? What pay? If I'm gettin paid, your pocketing it and that makes you a slave driver!

And now you tell me I have gloves and a coat? Where have these been hiding during my term of employment internment? I'm going to be needing them if I'm going to dig @thoneter out of the snow by the 1st.

Yeah me too, it wasn't a pretty sight!o_O ....I wasn't thinking straight, I'm not a morning person and hadn't had my coffee yet!:oops:

I’m like POTUS, I don’t show my tax returns and you must have lost the access codes to the offshore accounts your pay goes to.

You might start digging thoneter out, but the rate of snowfall there will keep you digging until June. Just ask him, he’ll concur.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval