Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mighty 190

I don't know what the mighty 190 is but that was a mighty nice video. I like your sense of pace and tempo in the editing and the arrangement of the clips throughout kept it very interesting. Not to mention that was some beautiful landscape. Well done.

Reactions: Tom Chastain
Thanks Ty. The Mighty 190 is a highway that motorcyclist and other people come to ride from all over the western states. Wish I had your plus to shoot this footage.

Okay so the Mighty 190 is like the western version of the Dragon here in the SouthEast, very cool. I wish I could get there and I'd let you fly it. ;)
Not as famous as the Dragon, more of a well kept secret. I'm thinking about buying a Plus or heaven forbid, a DJI.

Yes the 480, looking at the Inspire 2, but just don't know if I want to spend that much for what I do now, maybe a Phantom4 just something with a 1" sensor.

I was right there too about a year ago, was real close to going to the dark side but that presented a few issues of it's own. I can honestly say I am glad I waited for the Plus, but thats just me. Gotta go with what you like. I will say, in my estimation the Plus holds it's own in the video department and it's imagery from RAW is stunning.

I don't think you could go wrong with the H Plus for a 1" sensor camera. As far as I've seen it is perhaps the best camera out there for a reasonable price.
You should find some great places in Maine. Call me jealous.

I was right there too about a year ago, was real close to going to the dark side but that presented a few issues of it's own. I can honestly say I am glad I waited for the Plus, but thats just me. Gotta go with what you like. I will say, in my estimation the Plus holds it's own in the video department and it's imagery from RAW is stunning.
I no what you mean, if I do any work at all when I get there it would be in real estate shoots, and I think the Inspire might just be a little big for that. I am a little worried about which direction Yuneec is going to go with consumer drones.

I no what you mean, if I do any work at all when I get there it would be in real estate shoots, and I think the Inspire might just be a little big for that. I am a little worried about which direction Yuneec is going to go with consumer drones.
The fact that they are continuing to create new firmware and test new features for both the Plus and the 520 is a good indication they plan to support those platforms. The rumors about Yuneec exiting this market have been around since 2015. All have proven false. In fact there are good indicators that Yuneec is increasingly more sensitive to the wants and needs of the customers than they have been in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11