Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mighty skins

Reaction score
Some of you guys are probably aware of Mighty skins on Amazon. They produce a stick on cover for many different drones. I ordered one for my Breeze. The gloss white is too glarey for me in the sun.
Check it out. There's about a hundred of them.

Yes, I have looked at them, but have not bought one yet. Let us know how you like your and how it holds up.

The mightyskins arrived today. One must be careful applying them. There is no instructions for applying them on a Breeze. I used the pic on Amazon for guidance. They worked. Mine are in a kind of flat orange. It kills all the glare of that white. I went up to my geofence of 200 feet for the first time and could still see it. I couldn't go past 160 feet before in the sun because of all the glare off of the white finish.

I have a photo of the Breeze with it's Mightyskins on. Is there a way I can upload this or send you the pic?

I have a photo of the Breeze with it's Mightyskins on. Is there a way I can upload this or send you the pic?

Use the Upload a File button to the right of post reply

Here goes

Attachments

• 529E0590-DCA7-43E4-A9C6-DDB5C5B198A1.jpeg
    529E0590-DCA7-43E4-A9C6-DDB5C5B198A1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • C3D277B4-3D76-4B97-84EE-D770E25AC232.jpeg
    C3D277B4-3D76-4B97-84EE-D770E25AC232.jpeg
    654.1 KB · Views: 52
I bought a skins kit for my breeze as well. Yes very tricky to get it perfectly aligned. Mine is a dark almost black wood look. I did not apply any decals to the topside and used the arm ones to the underside. I also didn’t want them on the motors or ends of arms. From a visual point of view I don’t see the top of the breeze when it’s in the sky and the dark black gives great contrast against the sky. I guess the beauty of the mighty skins is that you can customize your own machine any way you like

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval