Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

mission start

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
When making a mission at home, how do you start your mission when you get to the location ? I mean do you just start by putting it up in the area, then wiggle the sticks to start, and it flies to the first way point and go from there, then where does it land ?

When making a mission at home, how do you start your mission when you get to the location ? I mean do you just start by putting it up in the area, then wiggle the sticks to start, and it flies to the first way point and go from there, then where does it land ?
You can make a missions at home but you must set a return to home place at the location. Better is to make a mission on location

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yep, just watched it this morning, still a little leery after my last CCC ordeal, still a lot of questions on using the C23 thou ? You were right in a learning curve, but its flight characteristics I find better than the plus, but missin the sport mode (was just getting comfortable using it, well I can use it on the other one) ? Its basically a plus on roids.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval