Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MK58 antenna issue

Reaction score
Good Morning
There is a brass connector at the end of the MK58 that requires a very different fitting in order to screw the Yuneec Square antenna to the box. do you have this fitting and can I buy one from you. I have search now for a very long time an cannot find them. Evan if I had the spec`s it would help me chase it down. Can you help please.

Thank you so much
[email protected]

Thanks again.

Richard,
Can you provide pictures of the MK-58 connector, and pictures of the antenna you want to use? If you have measurements on them, that would also be helpful.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Here are different kinds of SMA antenna adapter: Amazon.com: SMA Adapter Kits SMA Male Female WiFi Antenna Extension Connector Pack of 15 …: Home Audio & Theater

But why do you wand to use the patch antenna for the MK58? It has a narrow angle of radiation pattern. In normal position it looks straight down. When the drone is away from you you will lose connection very soon. I would not do that.

br HE
Thank you very much. I am getting a bunch of info that is helping a great deal.

I tried to remember which cable I got when I modded mine. Seems ebay only stores history back to 2018 and I know I had bought it long before that so I could not find my purchase but I do believe this cable is what will help you out. I ended up mounting my antenna off to the side. It worked great for me.

20160316_165736.jpg
20160316_165722.jpg

I tried to remember which cable I got when I modded mine. Seems ebay only stores history back to 2018 and I know I had bought it long before that so I could not find my purchase but I do believe this cable is what will help you out. I ended up mounting my antenna off to the side. It worked great for me.

View attachment 22731
View attachment 22732
the connector is a mmcx thanks to your Chinese friends

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop