Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Moose and Wolf in Canada

I realize that a Wolf has to eat, but I'm glad the Moose got away.
I wonder what the outcome would have been if the UAS wasn't there. Did it's presence have anything to do with it...distracting the animals one way or another. Before the wolf dived in the moose seemed to be aware of the aircraft.

I agree, the Wolf has to eat but I was torn between the Moose and the Wolf. A dilemma. One thing is for sure: Nature can be cruel.

You might not have seen this.. Great capture, I wonder if he was on the ground and saw the moose and wolf and then took off or if he already was in the air with the drone.... anyway he was more than lucky to have battery enough..
It is interesting footage, it's just too bad that it's another example of why Transport Canada has made our rules in Canada so tough on us.

Tenacious wolf, and unusual being solitary. If you've ever seen a pi$$ed off moose you know they can defeat a solitary wolf.

Amazing footage of wild life just trying to survive now am a big wolf fan even tho I am from Scotland and we only have them in our zoos but watching that footage I was rooting for the moose and as pat says that moose was giving it a *** good fight hats of to the wolf for trying to hold it that long in the water

Tenacious wolf, and unusual being solitary. If you've ever seen a pi$$ed off moose you know they can defeat a solitary wolf.
That wolf was not alone, there was others in the woods along the shore, I have seen this techniques used a lot. Get the moose to come ashore where the others join in

Beautifully captured footage of a natural occurrence. Loved the videography and I too was wondering if the moose or the wolf would prevail. During the pursuit, I wondered if the drone being moved between the moose & the wolf would have changed anything. Great Job Forum Productions!! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Thomas111

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430