Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor error mantis q

Reaction score
I just both my mantis Q. And tested in home he had a small crash with my kid toy box and after that one of the motors not starting. On screen show me thr is motor error. Any suggestion what to do except calling service. I try restart but it doesn't help.

No, if you have broken a motor, you will need to get that motor (or rather the whole arm) replaced. Parts for the Mantis Q are quite difficult to find but there are dealers who stock the arms. If you don't want to fit it yourself, Yuneec service will probably be the fastest way to get it fixed unless you have a local 'drone doctor' who can do it for you..

Last edited:
Terrifying is that that it was very light crash I'm start thinking about quality of motors. I'm gone wait wha the servis gone say and how much its gone cost

Until you are comfortable flying any drone, it is best practicing out doors first.;):oops:

Try manually rotating all four motors and feel for any excess resistance. You should feel very mild pulsing while rotating them. If all four motors feel the same, then attempt flight (preferably in a large outdoor obstacle free area). If any props are damaged, replace them before trying to fly.

If the Mantis Q is anything like the Breeze, a sudden stop of the motors like you describe sets some sort of flag in the hardware/firmware. Doing the manual rotations described above with the Mantis powered on should clear it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33