Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor Stall Caused Crash/Need Advice

Reaction score
My grandson and I were flying his Breeze on Monday evening. Everything had gone great throughout the flight. He hit the 'Return Home' button, but it was off target so I cancelled it and was helping him to redirect it to a better place. Suddenly, it just started to drop very quickly and 'Motor Stall' popped up on the screen. It bounced off a couple of limbs and did a belly flop on the ground. The body of the drone is broken badly, but everything seems to work with the electronics. I sent an email to Yuneec Monday night explaining what happened and received a response saying that they were closed until Wednesday for the holidays. I am going to be honest and straightforward with them about what happened, but I want to make sure that I am also protecting myself and not doing anything that I shouldn't. Any advice would be appreciated.

Do exactly as you planned above. They are not very good at answering emails. You will probably need to call them which will mean a long wait time after a holiday. If the damage looks superficial I suppose you could put some adhesive on it but you will still have a concern about the motor warning.

Thanks for the advice! I called this morning and was told that the hold time was 55 minutes. After about 15 minutes they gave me the option for an automatic call back, which I quickly took.
The lady that I spoke to in customer service was very nice. She said that she would send me a RMA for it to be fixed under warranty. Once I send it in, she said that it was a 7-10 day turn around time.
This is my first time using it, but so far, I am very impressed with the customer service.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace